What you guys think of this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The attacks will keep coming but you people think I'm crazy when I say we need to loosen up a little bit this is massive attack on Muslims I wonder who will speak against about it like the Saudis they attacking Islam slowly more and more everyday they feel very confident about it

"These people are vampires of fear and hysteria" she said. Its quite ironic coming from a person who made a 18.52 minute long video to incite hysteria and fear.

"There exist ppl whomes sole interest is to sow seeds of discord" but again 18.52 minute long video to create division and hatred towards anyone who holds different views then her or who ever wrote her lines.

If ppl like her multiply in Europe. Im out b4 they commit holocaust on muslims. Ask yourself if they did it to jews what makes you think they wont do it to you walaaloyaal?

Im buying a home in Somalia incase nutjobs like these get elected again. Lets start #maryooleyexit from the west and start foundation that buys a house back home for every Faarax and Xaliimo.

"These people are vampires of fear and hysteria" she said. Its quite ironic coming from a person who made a 18.52 minute long video to incite hysteria and fear.

"There exist ppl whomes sole interest is to sow seeds of discord" but again 18.52 minute long video to create division and hatred towards anyone who holds different views then her or who ever wrote her lines.

If ppl like her multiply in Europe. Im out b4 they commit holocaust on muslims. Ask yourself if they did it to jews what makes you think they wont do it to you walaaloyaal?

Im buying a home in Somalia incase nutjobs like these get elected again. Lets start #maryooleyexit from the west and start foundation that buys a house back home for every Faarax and Xaliimo.
The thing is somalias will be in denial and will think you crazy

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She's funny and a great troll. At ther age she knows things that i didn't care back then.
Great kid!

She's funny and a great troll. At ther age she knows things that i didn't care back then.
Great kid!
Yeah. I mean, she must be genius regurgitating far-right talking points that are basically garbage.

Kids should be outside playing and having fun, not be miserable getting brainwashed.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.