WHAT YOU FAVOURITE COLOR SAYS ABOUT YOU!!!

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Blue: You are calm and cool. People find you friendly and lovable. You will do well in life.

Red: Attractive and bold, you like to take charge, are confident. Natural leader. Also sexy.

Green: love money and security. You are generous and kind.

Pink: naive, sheltered, sensitive soul.

Orange: friendly and easygoing often impulsive. You might have adhd. Very flamboyant.

Purple: You are edgy, you think you are special. A hippie.

Gray: No comment. Meh, You are nonchalant and detached. You might lack passion in life.

Black: Sophisticated taste, a realist, but also moody and a little bit controlling. You my man are a complicated individual.

White: Innocent and pure. You have a good heart.

Brown: You are ugly, you like comfort, also very very frugal.

Yellow: You are a happy individual satisfied with life, a tad too optimistic and idealistic. You are often jealous of others.

Mine is green.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My fav color is blue :dabcasar: I agree with the first two points. Alhamdulilah life isn’t bad either.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
My fav color is blue :dabcasar: I agree with the first two points. Alhamdulilah life isn’t bad either.
54cb5fb1479bc_-_megamind_1110-md.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White: Innocent and pure. You have a good heart.

brown is the shit ....
that came out wrong , what I mean is brown is a cool color , guys , most of us geeljires are brown in color except few dinka and nuer looking abdis , don't be a self-hater and booty clap for other colors.

plus, @Daacad90 don't hate on our national color walaalo .

this is the real chart.
Color-Meaning-and-Symbolism-Chart.jpg

do you see that? warmth, foundation, security, awesomeness ? :silanyosmile:

Trending

Latest posts