What Xi's economic thought means for China and beyond

Not true, their imperialism is more in the form of debt traps and financial exploitation. Also if you see the crimes they are committing against the Uighurs in East Turkestan then you will know that they are no different, if not worse than the USA.

You've swallowed Western propaganda, they are very skilled in mindfuckery.
The best example is accusing your rival of the crimes you do all the time.
Like a well known multiple rapist accusing someone of rape who has only done it once.

Imperialism financial slavery via debt traps is a western signature. It's part of their dna.

The Chinese are way behind they are like amateurs in this field it explains why Chinese attempts are just plain primitive.

A Chinese scam targeted against your country will probably be a good deal compared to the best option from the west.

Like a well known multiple rapist accusing someone of rape who has only done it once.

Imperialism financial slavery via debt traps is a western signature. It's part of their dna.

The Chinese are way behind they are like amateurs in this field it explains why Chinese attempts are just plain primitive.

A Chinese scam targeted against your country will probably be a good deal compared to the best option from the west.
Now as for the poor Uighurs they are getting the rough end but I have actually met and interacted with them and I have looked at neutral sources from China.
Yes they are subjected to horrific human rights abuses but to be honest a Palestinian would find living under Chinese repression a bit of relief.

It would be like the international community intervened and the Israelis eased off a little.

China away worse thrn wester lol look hoe many countries fell china debts lol u drraming fk china goverment america and west 2

Now as for the poor Uighurs they are getting the rough end but I have actually met and interacted with them and I have looked at neutral sources from China.
Yes they are subjected to horrific human rights abuses but to be honest a Palestinian would find living under Chinese repression a bit of relief.

It would be like the international community intervened and the Israelis eased off a little.
No away china and Israel ehat they doing to musims ppl and other minority ppl worse and shouldnt br colonis7ng countries like west did and still do no one is not better eont romantases china is

No away china and Israel ehat they doing to musims ppl and other minority ppl worse and shouldnt br colonis7ng countries like west did and still do no one is not better eont romantases china is
Romanticize China?

f*ck no I know them intimately they are so evil and devoid of morality that it can be frightening. But unlike you I don't have Stockholm syndrome I do not love slave masters and wish my country and people to escape colonialism.

Unlike you the rise of a rival as evil and immoral as China is a cause for celebration.

The west is freaking out that China has not only caught up technologically but has surged ahead in some key areas.
In the coming conflict us the third world might just get the chance to escape.

Romanticize China?

f*ck no I know them intimately they are so evil and devoid of morality that it can be frightening. But unlike you I don't have Stockholm syndrome I do not love slave masters and wish my country and people to escape colonialism.

Unlike you the rise of a rival as evil and immoral as China is a cause for celebration.

The west is freaking out that China has not only caught up technologically but has surged ahead in some key areas.
In the coming conflict us the third world might just get the chance to escape.
You cant escape china lom they worse thr. Wester i would choose west any day then china atlest in west frredom speech buy noo in ch7na look what they doing in africa countries iy colonise and debts i dont care about their tecnologically

Trending