What Xi's economic thought means for China and beyond

he is bashing trump like the god ling ling he is but this is more or less propaganda for Xi's government

Alex Jones and basically all the US right wing outlets are more or less propaganda for Trump's government. I'd like to hear a view from another side.

A TV commercial is a form of propaganda. Propaganda in itself isn't necessarily wrong or false. If you lie then it's wrong because you lie. But propaganda in its original meaning was a neutral term and then in WW2 The Allies gave it a bad connotation as part of their own propaganda.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Alex Jones and basically all the US right wing outlets are more or less propaganda for Trump's government. I'd like to hear a view from another side.

A TV commercial is a form of propaganda. Propaganda in itself isn't necessarily wrong or false. If you lie then it's wrong because you lie. But propaganda in its original meaning was a neutral term and then in WW2 The Allies gave it a bad connotation as part of their own propaganda.
Yes i do agree however this ad was made with the intention of making Xi look good while making trumps us look backwards after all Xi china is embracing 2050 while the us is embracing 1950

Yes i do agree however this ad was made with the intention of making Xi look good while making trumps us look backwards after all Xi china is embracing 2050 while the us is embracing 1950

Trump is objectively a bad president. He has been a disaster for the US and it's right that he be criticized. I'm aware that the video is from the Chinese side and I'm fine with that. We hear the Western point of view so I see no reason why we shouldn't also hear the Chinese point of view.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
China rose without flexing imperial torture around the globe .

Not true, their imperialism is more in the form of debt traps and financial exploitation. Also if you see the crimes they are committing against the Uighurs in East Turkestan then you will know that they are no different, if not worse than the USA.

Not true, their imperialism is more in the form of debt traps and financial exploitation. Also if you see the crimes they are committing against the Uighurs in East Turkestan then you will know that they are no different, if not worse than the USA.

And are you going to name US crimes? You could list China's alleged crimes in a few sentences. With the US, you'd have a write a thick book. To say they are the same is like saying a shoplifter is the same as a serial killer. It is a view that ignores history. You cannot compare the two. The only reason that it may seem like it may make sense is because you don't list the US crimes. If you were to put them next to each other, there would be no comparison.

Last edited:

Reborn

Debt traps that the west developed and have been exploiting since giving back "independence" to African countries :stopit:
At least with China, they have access to much-needed investment and a trading partner that wants a stronger Africa and not a poor one.It's up to the African governments to enforce its laws on business and examine its investments with China carefully to make sure it is in the best interest of the nation.However, this isn't the case with many African countries in which the leaders would fill their pockets with Chinese money whilst giving away the countries soverienty cough cough Zambia.

I don't Chinese foreign policy bombing my brothers and sisters across the world?
As for the Ughyur situation, it is literally a modern day genocide.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
And are you going to name US crimes? You could list China's alleged crimes in a few sentences. With the US, you'd have a write a thick book. To say they are the same is like saying a shoplifter is the same as a serial killer. It is a view that ignores history. You cannot compare the two. The only reason that it may seem like it may make sense is because you don't list the US crimes. If you were to put them next to each other, there would be no comparison.

You imply that I am somehow justifying american crimes when I am simply pointing out the chinese ones. Forget about the usa, tell me why are you so adamant on defending china, an atheist state which tortures Muslims and is currently trying to eradicate them?

Is it because of this?
1596274087360.png

Are you trying to defend the lowlifes who lead Muslim countries and bow down to china? They are scum for doing so and don't deserve their positions.

Don't post those chinese sources saying that nothing is happening in East Turkestan, because they are very obviously lying.

I don't like vice but this documentary is not biased. Watch this and then try to tell me nothing is going on there.

You imply that I am somehow justifying american crimes when I am simply pointing out the chinese ones. Forget about the usa, tell me why are you so adamant on defending china, an atheist state which tortures Muslims and is currently trying to eradicate them?

Is it because of this?
View attachment 135276

Are you trying to defend the lowlifes who lead Muslim countries and bow down to china? They are scum for doing so and don't deserve their positions.

Don't post those chinese sources saying that nothing is happening in East Turkestan, because they are very obviously lying.

I don't like vice but this documentary is not biased. Watch this and then try to tell me nothing is going on there.

I support China to a point. But I am certainly insistent on supporting China to the degree that I do.

Why?

Western imperialism has to be brought down. It's that simple. You may not agree with the means but I believe that future generations will understand.

Last edited:

Reborn
I support China to a point. But I am certainly insistent on supporting China to the degree that I do.

Why?

Western imperialism has to be brought down. It's that simple. You may not agree with the means but I believe that future generations will understand.

You shouldn't be supporting China at the costs of the lives of your Muslim brothers and sisters' lives. That documentary is only the tip of the iceberg of the stuff that's happening there. :stopit:

Reborn
Allegedly. I wonder if the alleged genocide camps have weapons of mass destruction as well and are guarded by people who hate us for our freedom.

I've lived in China and what the CCP is capable of is unimaginable.
What was most shocking to me in my time there is that the regular Chinese folks support the government initiative to bend the Ughyurs become Chinese at whatever cost.

Trending