What would you Somali girls do if you had a sister like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What would you Xalimos do if you had a sister like this with the pink clothe on? Start from 9:00

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Imagine you raise your son right, feed him, clothe him, be an example to him, and he grows up to watch shows like this

Are you a Xalimo? These guys are bounty hunters but they're starting to copy Jerry Springer which is entertaining. Nothing wrong with watching these shows, take your problems somewhere else kid

These bounty hunters are real though. Check out their channel.
its reality tv show bro......its scripted. even the bounty hunting show with dog the bounty was fake. ?Why would these guys be any different. I mean what would an average person get from going into a youtube show like this and expose themselves if they are not getting paid? Cheaters was the biggest show of this kind and you saw when the producer was questioned.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
its reality tv show bro......its scripted. even the bounty hunting show with dog the bounty was fake. ?Why would these guys be any different. I mean what would an average person get from going into a youtube show like this and expose themselves if they are not getting paid? Cheaters was the biggest show of this kind and you saw when the producer was questioned.

Sxb, I'm not here to argue if this is scripted or not. I just want to ask Somali girls what would they personally do if they had a traitorous sister like this.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
What the :gucciwhat:
My husband committed adultery with my sister. Are you dumb? I'd be done wallahi and confused tbh :faysalwtf:
Nah I can't even fathom this I'm not from the west this is not our culture would rarely happen and if it did she should get lashes and he be killed.

I'm not into screaming and shouting I will just cut them both off and never look back. If your sister did it once she can do it again bye bye:francis:

Its sad but I dont think I could trust her again after that and if I dont trust you theres no point having you in my life. Dont have time to watch your shady moves!:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts