What would you rate yourself out of 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
8.7, been hit on many a time by girls at uni, blonde ajnabis and xalimos alike :pachah1:
okp66FD.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

One time on a chemistry project this blonde girl tells me its her birthday and would not stop taking whatever chance she could to touch me as we worked on the project, whether it was leaning on me etc.:gucciwhat:

At the end of the night I sent her home sad, as I am a principled man of deen:fittytousand:

Zeus

STYLIN
One time on a chemistry project this blonde girl tells me its her birthday and would not stop taking whatever chance she could to touch me as we worked on the project, whether it was leaning on me etc.:gucciwhat:

At the end of the night I sent her home sad, as I am a principled man of deen:fittytousand:

You just confirmed you're not an 8.7:pachah1:

If I'm being blunt, I'd be 8.5 in stability and career but 4.6 in putting up with other people shit, but ironically I am also very empthatic and listen and try to solve problems for friends and sometimes strangers in my free time and 10/10 Somali patriot, because I put nothing above the love of my country.

I don't think you can sum a human up in just one number, there to many dimensions to consider.

Zeus

STYLIN
If I'm being blunt, I'd be 8.5 in stability and career but 4.6 in putting up with other people shit, but ironically I am also very empthatic and listen and try to solve problems for friends and sometimes strangers in my free time and 10/10 Somali patriot, because I put nothing above the love of my country.

I don't think you can sum a human up in just one number, there to many dimensions to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.