What would you in such a situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night 6 of us went out to enjoy the night life of Stockholm. It was 3 boys and 3 girls including my brother ( ofcoz not biological but grew up in the same house and he is 2 years older than me).

Around 1:am on the dance floor some 2 somali goons ( probably from Rinkeby) grabbed the booty of my brothers girlfriend. She reacted by slapping him and he then poured alcohol on her. We had to intervene and with no time the security threw all of us out.

When we came outside it was 3 of us against 4 of them ( 3 somalis and an arab). As much as i didnt want to fight with my fellow somalis i couldnt help but defend my brother whom we grew up in the same house and shared alot then somalis we share just ethnicity.

What would you do in such a situation?

Last night 6 of us went out to enjoy the night life of Stockholm. It was 3 boys and 3 girls including my brother ( ofcoz not biological but grew up in the same house and he is 2 years older than me).

Around 1:am on the dance floor some 2 somali goons ( probably from Rinkeby) grabbed the booty of my brothers girlfriend. She reacted by slapping him and he then poured alcohol on her. We had to intervene and with no time the security threw all of us out.

When we came outside it was 3 of us against 4 of them ( 3 somalis and an arab). As much as i didnt want to fight with my fellow somalis i couldnt help but defend my brother whom we grew up in the same house and shared alot then somalis we share just ethnicity.

:ulyin::ulyin:

@Waxwaalan @Jeesto
Vilken fantasi han har:pachah1:

Acuthubillah What kind of Somali with self respect, would grab the behind of someone else's woman. Those men are bunch of degenerares.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
how is this even a question. If this story is true, which i doubt it is, ofc you back your brother over someone you dont even know

Your an unloyal bastard for even considering this

Status
Not open for further replies.