What would you guys do in this scenario if you were in her shoes?

What would you guys do in this scenario?

• 1.Report him to authoritarias and hope he gets proscuted(25% chance of prosecution)

• 2.Don't do nothing just ignore him.

• 3.Spend the rest of your life to send him to Akhiro and get away with it

• 4.Expose him on social media and move out of state and change name(So no other girl gets tricked)

• 5.infect all your EXs and whoever mistreated you and send urself to Akhro.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Just heard that most people who pass STDs to others don't usually face any serious charge in most countries in the world, the probability of someone going to jail for this heinous crime is very rare(1 in 1000) including the deadly HIV one.

This girl I met on a dating app told me she has undetectable HIV and I felt shocked and stressed why is on the app, ultimately I felt a happy for a second about her honesty and how I dodged a bullet.

I chatted with her for while wondering how this beautiful 19 year old is so unlucky, she told she was depressed and was complementing to commit suicide, feeling sorry for her I comforted her with a made up story of this HIV gay neighbor of mine who was positive from the virus since 1991 and still alive.

She felt alive for awhile saying she might make it to her fivties if she is lucky enough, after back to back messages she told me her EX is the one who gave to her the virus and he even knew he was positive before they went out.
:gucciwhat::mindblown:
WTH, I was pissed off and ask her why she didn't report this piece of trash to the authorities and put him away for life?:mahubowtf:

Kulahaa I am scared he would kill me and is a member of a Cadaan gang she can't afford to risk,I didn't want to encourage her on doing something illegal but I came to think of what I would do if I was in her shoes.

I don't know about her but I would have spent for the rest of my life planning to send him to Akhiro and get away with too, I would take that thrill of hunting him than committing a suicide or living in a misery.

What would you guys do in this scenario?

1.Report him to authoritarias and hope he gets proscuted(25% chance of prosecution)

2.Don't do nothing just ignore him.

3.Spend the rest of your life planning to send him to Akhiro and get away with it too.

4.Expose him on social media and move out of state and change name(So no other girl gets tricked)

5.Infect all your EXs who mistreated you and go to heaven.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I love the deen. Easiest solution: no premarital sex.
:sheed:

She is a white women, I bet she would find you odd if you tell her "let us wait untill we get married" .fastest way to loose a Cadaan chick,she would run faster than Speedy Gonzalez to the Jerome two doors down.:idontlike:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It depends on how serious it is. Undetectable HIV I heard is hard to pass over to someone else as long as you take your medications and stuff.

If some girl gave me full blown aids then at that point my life is over. I can’t be cured and I’m sick with a disease for the rest of my life, I can’t even get married or have kids.

I’d kill her wlhi. I’d get away with it too, every year thousands of people go missing, but how many of those people are truly missing? If police can’t find an identifiable corpse, then the victim is labeled as missing. So more than likely, most of the missing persons are already dead and they just couldn’t find or identify the body.

This gives me hope, if I can somehow cleverly hide the body, or mutilate it then I can get away with murder. AIDs and other STIs are no joke. I’d argue it’s worse than rape to give someone full blown aids.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It depends on how serious it is. Undetectable HIV I heard is hard to pass over to someone else as long as you take your medications and stuff.

If some girl gave me full blown aids then at that point my life is over. I can’t be cured and I’m sick with a disease for the rest of my life, I can’t even get married or have kids.

I’d kill her wlhi. I’d get away with it too, every year thousands of people go missing, but how many of those people are truly missing? If police can’t find an identifiable corpse, then the victim is labeled as missing. So more than likely, most of the missing persons are already dead and they just couldn’t find or identify the body.

This gives me hope, if I can somehow cleverly hide the body, or mutilate it then I can get away with murder. AIDs and other STIs are no joke. I’d argue it’s worse than rape to give someone full blown aids.

Undetectable is not a joke too, I heard they can also pass it to you if they give you an oral sex and her lips bleed somehow, it is risky business sxb and I don't believe in that undetectable bull.

1,3, and 4, no questions asked :hillarybiz:

1. Is something a Asian women would do.

2. "" "" a White women would do.

3. "" "" a FOB Halimo women would do.

4."" """ a Say Walahi Halimo do.

5."" "" a. A.A women would do.
:sass2:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Undetectable is not a joke too, I heard they can also pass it to you if they give you an oral sex and her lips bleed somehow, it is risky business sxb and I don't believe in that undetectable bull.

1. Is something a Asian women would do.

2. "" "" a White women would do.

3. "" "" a FOB Halimo women would do.

4."" """ a Say Walahi Halimo do.

5."" "" a. A.A women would do.
:sass2:
I guess I'm all three :banderas:

Trending