What would you do

Same thing happened one of my cousin every guy she brought home her parents has a problem whether it was the qabil,looks, occupation she is now 30 and marrying a drug dealer

That's sad wallahi and i hope the best for the couple, imagine caring for useless shit like qabil when he's a doctor and will be making cash rain, where are those parents when somalis marry ajnabis?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
So my cousin brought home a guy who asked for her hand in marriage this morning. Now you would of thought her hooyo and abo would be pleased at the sight of him being somali as a lot of Somalis are marrying out these days. Expecting them to accept it and bless their marriage went sideways as soon as he told them his qabil. They both told my cousin to forget all about him and move on but she’s been with this guy since her teens and it’s only now she’s decided to tight the knot with him. This guys recently graduated as a doctor and she’s a nurse. My dad tried to knock some sense into him but he’s so madax adeeg no means no to him. What makes matters worse is that the dad started to ridicule and insult the guys qabil infront of him. Started calling him all types like “langaab, what makes you think you can marry my daughter”..... he said some pretty grim things:francis: If you know your parents will react this way towards their qabil why waste their time is what I’m saying. Unfortunately Somalis still live in the Middle Ages. She’s my edos daughter btw. She’s still trying to reason with them but I would just leave it if I was her I even told her this. The funny thing is my edo and husband are from two different clans :mindblown:I guess he turned her into a hard core qabilist cos she was never like this subhanallah.
This is absolutely fuked up, a similar thing happened to my childhood friend; they proper embarrassed him and everything, he decided to take her virginity and get her pregnant in the process. Needless to say, her family did a quick 180° and begged him to marry her. Her parents changed their tone and everything, but he wasn't having it. Kind of messed up to do that to a girl you love and want to marry to be honest, but the parents deserved it, as much as the girl didn't.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Some parents are just plain dumb imagine turning down a future son in law who’s is a doctor because of his qabil. Proof that qabayaad is an incurable disease

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The parents are so dumb , they should be glad their daughter is marrying a Somali guy who is successful.

I don’t know but I’ve seen him before. He doesn’t look bantu at all. Since when were rahweyns bantu ?

I have seen a few posts on here claiming that RX have Bantu ancestry which is not true , there are a few Madow Wayne that claim RX but that’s because they were enslaved and lived with RX in the past but it’s a small percentage . Most RX are ethnic Somalis like the other main clans, my grandmother AUN was Geledi .

This is a Raxanweyn wedding , do these women look anything close to Bantu ?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
The parents are so dumb , they should be glad their daughter is marrying a Somali guy who is successful.

I have seen a few posts on here claiming that RX have Bantu ancestry which is not true , there are a few madow Wayne that claim RX but that’s because they were enslaved and lived with RX in the past but it’s a small percentage . Most RX are ethnic Somalis like the other main clans, my grandmother AUN was Geledi .

Right! People on here are delusional. I’ve seen lots of rahweyn people and they all look like ethnic Somalis.

I have seen a few posts on here claiming that RX have Bantu ancestry which is not true , there are a few madow Wayne that claim RX but that’s because they were enslaved and lived with RX in the past but it’s a small percentage . Most RX are ethnic Somalis like the other main clans, my grandmother AUN was Geledi .

Geledi

Geledi is not Rahanweyn they are digil and had ancient dynasty. Rahanweyn especially Leysaan, Malimweyne and Hadame are amongst the most beautiful Somalis.

Bee there done that. I feel sorry for your cousin heartbreak hurts like a b*tch

giphy.gif