What would you do?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Im going to Somalia buying my own city and declaring myself king :banderas:

Im gonna do what the leaders in the ajuuran/adal sultanate did and wuss every girl the day before their wedding :ooh::browtf::damnmusic:

1) Give half of my money to the government
2) Buy a huge mansion in Scotland for @beenleey
3) Get rid of @astorecalledkmart’s $15,645,758 in student loans
4) I’ll then use the rest of the money to buy myself a huge KFC bucket every day

I dont play lottery however if this was to happen i would Go to hajj and pray for forgiveness. Move to somalia to buy a house. I wouldn't tell anyone i won i am not trying to get killed like that Ethiopian dude. Naaah

Exodus

Alienist
Gourmet foods, High-quality Drugs and Instagram models in 7-star hotels every day until I OD, then get buried in a casket made of solid gold

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Let my family retire with 25%.

Set up an account with blue chip stocks that pay dividends so I can retire with another 25%.

Travel the world with another 25%.

And throw the biggest party in history with the remaining 25%.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1 Buy House
2 Buy New Car
3 Travel all over the world.
4 Open Charity million dollar charity organisation in Somalia
5. Plastic surgery & become a blonde barbie doll

1 Buy House
2 Buy New Car
3 Travel all over the world.
4 Open Charity million dollar charity organisation in Somalia
5. Plastic surgery & become a blonde barbie doll

I'd be homeless with a truck and a trailer in every country. I'd drive a cross nation's and give homeless crack heads 50k for no reason

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I wouldn't disclose it to anyone, not even my closest circles , as the outcome could be drastically terrible like the Ethiopian brother ,as you know we live in a dog eat dog world and the ones you'd least expect can become your adversary overnight.

What I would do is basically a life changing phenomenon , would I be the usual simps flaunting and drawing unwanted attention ?

I'd invest 10% of my winnings by setting up a small business starting up a prep , I'd slowly pay my debts one by one wouldn't quit my job immediately as that would raise suspicions therefore I would lay low approximately 3 years till I figure out what to do with the rest .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wouldn't disclose it to anyone, not even my closest circles , as the outcome could be drastically terrible like the Ethiopian brother ,as you know we live in a dog eat dog world and the ones you'd least expect can become your adversary overnight.

What I would do is basically a life changing phenomenon , would I be the usual simps flaunting and drawing unwanted attention ?

I'd invest 10% of my winnings by setting up a small business starting up a prep , I'd slowly pay my debts one by one wouldn't quit my job immediately as that would raise suspicions therefore I would lay low approximately 3 years till I figure out what to do with the rest .

Mr. sneaky wise. Your small body frame matches your brain. We animals are blessed with Gifts by our creator, gifts to make us survive this big world.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Buy stocks

Wait for the economy to tank and buy property

f*ck over poor people

Vote Tory

Pray to lord Murdoch everyday and invest in coal

Move to New Zealand when everything goes to shit

Trending