What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What would you do if you were married to this type of a girl?

Is it ok for females to keep in touch with other male friends once they get married?

A

For real it's weird for you wife to have male friends. She has accepted the role to respect your wished when she married you. This man is a cuck! unless the friend is just here to check up and wish the family well then no he will not be allowed to talk to my wife alone. In fact if your woman demands to meet a man alone then you need to worry.

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Marriage is a funny concept in the 21st century. There seems to be 2 types:

1. Traditional.
2. Secular.

These fall in line with concepts of classical views and romantic views.

If she's in a traditional marriage that's proposed to be classically motivated, then her behavior and conversation, which conveys a lack of satisfaction with the entire affair only leads me to conclude that Somalis have to have a better way of free letting their kids marry in a fashion that would make sense for them.

She really did not fit the bill being a traditional wife. You can tell that her and her friend's speaking mannerisms conveyed that her life was dramatically different than the life she's living now.

Perhaps this should be looked at as a wake up call for everyone:

Know yourself and what you want and embrace it.

She will probably divorce the guy in this rate. She was better off marrying a Somali with more secular views.

Finally to wrap it up, a lot of Somalis, especially the women seem to want to live in the tightrope where they can mix and choose which parts of the faith is convenient for them, instead of abiding by one lifestyle. This results in, from my observations, to a lot of confusion. This is also apparent in this video.

Of course, as an irreligious man myself, I have no real stake on any of this.

Marriage is a funny concept in the 21st century. There seems to be 2 types:

1. Traditional.
2. Secular.

These fall in line with concepts of classical views and romantic views.

If she's in a traditional marriage that's proposed to be classically motivated, then her behavior and conversation, which conveys a lack of satisfaction with the entire affair only leads me to conclude that Somalis have to have a better way of free letting their kids marry in a fashion that would make sense for them.

She really did not fit the bill being a traditional wife. You can tell that her and her friend's speaking mannerisms conveyed that her life was dramatically different than the life she's living now.

Perhaps this should be looked at as a wake up call for everyone:

Know yourself and what you want and embrace it.

She will probably divorce the guy in this rate. She was better off marrying a Somali with more secular views.

Finally to wrap it up, a lot of Somalis, especially the women seem to want to live in the tightrope where they can mix and choose which parts of the faith is convenient for them, instead of abiding by one lifestyle. This results in, from my observations, to a lot of confusion. This is also apparent in this video.

Of course, as an irreligious man myself, I have no real stake on any of this.
I don’t get it. So do you care if your wife has male friends or not?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don’t get it. So do you care if your wife has male friends or not?
I can't answer that question at the current moment because I don't have a vision on what kind of marriage I'd want to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending