What would you do?

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
What would you do If the bank made a mistake and deposited 10 million dollar on your cheqiung account. Would you call the bank and ask them What's going on? or would you keep it quiet and see if they discover the mistake.

What would you do If the bank made a mistake and deposited 10 million dollar on your cheqiung account. Would you call the bank and ask them What's going on? or would you keep it quiet and see if they discover the mistake.
Transferring all the lacaag to crypto accounts and immediately fleeing the country. :mjohreally:

Transferring all the lacaag to crypto accounts and immediately fleeing the country. :mjohreally:
The Wire Reaction GIF

Make dahab sheel account and bounce to Puntland

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Depends on the bank, if it’s just a small to medium sized bank with no overseas presence, I wouldn’t touch the money but I won’t report it either. Let them contact me.

If it’s a shady MNC bank, I’m running to a country with no extradition then authorising a wire transfer to a Swiss account. Then I’ll buy a crap ton of crypto and if I make a profit, I’ll send the bank their money back if it means I don’t face charges and can go back home freely.

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
I would call them & try to return it immediately because stealing is haram & also I like living a free life not being on the run and looking behind my back for the feds every day lol.

Depends on the bank, if it’s just a small to medium sized bank with no overseas presence, I wouldn’t touch the money but I won’t report it either. Let them contact me.

If it’s a shady MNC bank, I’m running to a country with no extradition then authorising a wire transfer to a Swiss account. Then I’ll buy a crap ton of crypto and if I make a profit, I’ll send the bank their money back if it means I don’t face charges and can go back home freely.
Give it back?!? I’m DISGUSTED!! :kodaksmiley:

I’d probably start smoking fent.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
If it’s a bank that gives out money to finance the killing of muslims, I’m transferring the money to a bank account in Somalia, then to crypto and then leaving fleeing the country to live like a king

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
wicked game playboy GIF by Barstool Sports

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
If you live in America you’re fu*ked
The IRS will track your money by reading your transactions. They’ll question you. If you live in the UK: the HMRC (UK version of IRS) would also do the same and question you. In a developed society there’s no easy scenario to escape this. I’d give my money from the spot and call the bank agencies immediately.

Trending