What would you do?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I like playing this game irl, and thought it might be fun here too.

——————-
The a huge apocalyptic event has just happened. A giant solar flare has taken out all grid electricity and satellites. Anything and everything that contained an electric circuit in the world is dead. Before you know what’s happening the super rich buy out solar panels and any other device that could generate electricity remotely. Leaving no means of you finding energy sources using purchased items ( like the
panels/generators etc). Chaos ensues, looting etc. The govt collapses.

What do you do:
In the first few hours?
In the following few days?
Long term plan to survive?

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
I don't care I'll just die. Surviving is too much effort.
giphy.gif

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
Off the top of my head: In the first few hours I'd try and locate the nearest store and loot (unless buying is still an option) canned food supplies and water. Next I'd focus on securing transport, I.e. bikes. Lastly I'd try and secure whatever sort of arms I could and then try to make my way out to rural farms.

Super basic and suspect I wouldn't have made it very far with my setup. But I want to start a cultish-group and start my own sub-society. With war paints, battle cries and four wives (gotta keep it halal) and what not.

What would you do

Naa

Not Chun li
no I don’t buy it. You might think you’d go with the flow or give up but if it really went down I might see you rugby tackle an old lady for the last tinned soup.
I am too nice for that mess, whatever my plan would be it would involve leaving people alone

QueenofKings

Off the top of my head: In the first few hours I'd try and locate the nearest store and loot (unless buying is still an option) canned food supplies and water. Next I'd focus on securing transport, I.e. bikes. Lastly I'd try and secure whatever sort of arms I could and then try to make my way out to rural farms.

Super basic and suspect I wouldn't have made it very far with my setup. But I want to start a cultish-group and start my own sub-society. With war paints, battle cries and four wives (gotta keep it halal) and what not.

What would you do

The fact starting a hareem or cult is even part of your survival plan, I respect the hustle

:obama:

Well since lockdown my husbands into prepping. So we have a lot of the basics already. I think transport would become impossible, and bikes aren’t really safe,
So I think we’d stay put and protect our fort till order returns.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I like playing this game irl, and thought it might be fun here too.

——————-
The a huge apocalyptic event has just happened. A giant solar flare has taken out all grid electricity and satellites. Anything and everything that contained an electric circuit in the world is dead. Before you know what’s happening the super rich buy out solar panels and any other device that could generate electricity remotely. Leaving no means of you finding energy sources using purchased items ( like the
panels/generators etc). Chaos ensues, looting etc. The govt collapses.

What do you do:
In the first few hours?
In the following few days?
Long term plan to survive?

I will pep talk to myself, convince myself everything is going to be OK

1614368093092.png

Royalflush

novacane
Loot the store for canned goods and water and get to rural areas in Wales or Scotland by...
Walking :lolbron:
Also I’d make some sort of spear to fish and catch game because the foods gonna run out on the way. Also everyone has the same motive to get to rural areas so there’s not gonna be enough land for everyone or they’ll flat out refuse you so you gotta take it by force, meaning your gonna catch some bodies
I would then grow easy crops and recruit more city people to farm for me and expand territory by taking over other farms. 4 cadaan wives due to my status wouldn’t be bad either:silanyolaugh:

Loot the store for canned goods and water and get to rural areas in Wales or Scotland by...
Also I’d make some sort of spear to fish and catch game because the foods gonna run out on the way. Also everyone has the same motive to get to rural areas so there’s not gonna be enough land for everyone or they’ll flat out refuse you so you gotta take it by force, meaning your gonna catch some bodies
I would then grow easy crops and recruit more city people to farm for me and expand territory by taking over other farms. 4 cadaan wives due to my status wouldn’t be bad either:silanyolaugh:
Lol little one is tht your you dream
original.gif

QueenofKings

So every Somali guys survival plan includes 4 wives.

:dead1:

I don’t buy it. Your survival instinct would see you chest kick a hottie just to take her water. It’s a cold outchea in this apocalyptic scenario.

Trending