What would you do?

Would you tell him that she isn't muslim

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
My friend has been talking to those person recently says she's perfect and wants to make it work. He himself is religious he found her through a family recommendation , the thing is though she's not Muslim always pretends to be around her parents & around other somalis.

I checked her on it later on saying why are you pretending to be muslim to him and she said " he's the perfect man " and " it's not an issue if he doesn't know " shes a nice woman but I just feel wrong if I don't say something. At the same time I know for a fact she will deny it all if I do tell him , I'm not interested in dealing with that whole drama of proving what I already know any advice?
Tell the truth to him. If he refuses to listen, then that's on him. You've done your part.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My friend has been talking to those person recently says she's perfect and wants to make it work. He himself is religious he found her through a family recommendation , the thing is though she's not Muslim always pretends to be around her parents & around other somalis.

I checked her on it later on saying why are you pretending to be muslim to him and she said " he's the perfect man " and " it's not an issue if he doesn't know " shes a nice woman but I just feel wrong if I don't say something. At the same time I know for a fact she will deny it all if I do tell him , I'm not interested in dealing with that whole drama of proving what I already know any advice?
The guy isn't at fault here shes the one pretending to be muslim 2ndly that marriage will be invalid cause one requirement is that both have to be practising muslims She can pretend all she wants but eventually its gonna come out

You could tell him about it but its gonna be hear words against yours

Zenith

Unserious Human.
How is your amazon book?

Eedo I'm not her you've got to take my word on this one :rolleyes:

The guy isn't at fault here shes the one pretending to be muslim 2ndly that marriage will be invalid cause one requirement is that both have to be practising muslims She can pretend all she wants but eventually its gonna come out

You could tell him about it but its gonna be hear words against yours

That's the issue she's not dumb 100% she will deny and claim I'm just hating or something I haven't go hard proof. Besides she can just claim that it was just a "phase" or something and I'm just exposing her past sins

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1606243325575.png

Trending

Latest posts