What would you do?

Would you tell him that she isn't muslim

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zenith

Unserious Human.
My friend has been talking to those person recently says she's perfect and wants to make it work. He himself is religious he found her through a family recommendation , the thing is though she's not Muslim always pretends to be around her parents & around other somalis.

I checked her on it later on saying why are you pretending to be muslim to him and she said " he's the perfect man " and " it's not an issue if he doesn't know " shes a nice woman but I just feel wrong if I don't say something. At the same time I know for a fact she will deny it all if I do tell him , I'm not interested in dealing with that whole drama of proving what I already know any advice?

Zenith

Unserious Human.
You should tell him before the wedding they even start talking

They are already talking/texting he's really into her she's successful and good looking who's in touch with her somali culture. If she wasn't a non muslim perfect match , I'm not trying to expose her and I don't know HOW to even tell him

They are already talking/texting he's really into her she's successful and good looking who's in touch with her somali culture. If she wasn't a non muslim perfect match , I'm not trying to expose her and I don't know HOW to even tell him
Try getting her back into the deen, they sound perfect and it would be a shame if something big were to come between them

My friend has been talking to those person recently says she's perfect and wants to make it work. He himself is religious he found her through a family recommendation , the thing is though she's not Muslim always pretends to be around her parents & around other somalis.

I checked her on it later on saying why are you pretending to be muslim to him and she said " he's the perfect man " and " it's not an issue if he doesn't know " shes a nice woman but I just feel wrong if I don't say something. At the same time I know for a fact she will deny it all if I do tell him , I'm not interested in dealing with that whole drama of proving what I already know any advice?
U should tell him I advise u to meet with her then record it on video or voise her saying she is not Muslim
She is manipulation and if your male friend is virgin Muslim he might want virgin Muslim wife
So record it her confession to u and show him

I would tell you to stay out of it, either way she will get exposed for the munaafaq she is InshAllah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mind your damn business @SOULSEARCHING

unless u want this man for yourself, then i can advice u on techniques to get him

1606241535202.png

Trending