What would you do in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not me but if you were in their shoes, what would you do?

Screenshot_20171010-084144~2.png

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
What wedding can they have with 16,000? Unless they live in third world country. If he knew she wanted a wedding before the relationship started, he can't complain now. Why not save up some more and push back the wedding date year or two

Whaat thats al lot. You can rent a nice looking wedding hall here for 3000-5000 including food and decorations.
They better spend that money on something more profitable.

She more focused on a one day event when a house to live in once you're married is more important and substantial. To me, she comes off as someone with no logic and a gold digger. I would call off the wedding and look for someone new.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She more focused on a one day event when a house to live in once you're married is more important and substantial. To me, she comes off as someone with no logic and a gold digger. I would call off the wedding and look for someone new.
It's a gynocentric society and women know this get married at your own peril but remember once you sign that business contract with her she owns your soul & your seeds your blood sweat and tears kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.