What would you do if

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
We've all got our own opinions. Personally, I wouldn't want a khanis kid and would be upset but as long as they're not acting on it who am I to disown him/her? I'd rather they tell me than live a lie.
What do you mean “As long as they’re not acting on it” it’s like you’re saying Allah accidentally made them gay. It’s like you’re saying Allah created them to like the same sex. Wth.
You don’t make sense at all.

What do you mean “As long as they’re not acting on it” it’s like you’re saying Allah accidentally made them gay. It’s like you’re saying Allah created them to like the same sex. Wth.
You don’t make sense at all.

Maybe it's a test from Allah:manny:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Wallahi I would produce the most beautiful kids with high IQs kill yourself nayaa

I might have to start donating my sperm at sperm banks
You definitely won’t if you’re telling women /ukhtis over a forum site to kill themselves over a simple question or statement noolol raadso

DeadStar

Exactly, everyone struggles w something.
Ok. You just sound really ridiculous right now Wallahi.

Why would Allah create a to test you?
when he punished a whole Nation for Homosexuality.
You sound dumb Wallahi. Delete your comment.

Wallahi imma start to ask xalimos their view on homosexuality. If you hesitate one fucking second. You getting blocked and imma tell all my good religious faraxs to stay away from you.

Wallahi imma start to ask xalimos their view on homosexuality. If you hesitate one fucking second. You getting blocked and imma tell all my good religious faraxs to stay away from you.

Western xalimos have been desensitised because they see their celebrity idols having gay friends or making lgbt posts so they just follow that like sheep

DeadStar

Okay good point; maybe it is was'was from shaytaan, but it's not as bad as kufr to be fair
You know I gave you a like at first but as soon as I saw you comparing homosexuality to kufr I undid my rating. Stop making excuses for homosexuality bro. It ain’t cute, funny or entertaining. It’s pure garbage.

You know I gave you a like at first but as soon as I saw you comparing homosexuality to kufr I undid my rating. Stop making excuses for homosexuality bro. It ain’t cute, funny or entertaining. It’s pure garbage.

I'm not making excuses bro I know it's an abomination; but I'm just saying there's worse things out there in our community

I'm tired as hell :noneck:

Firstly, I'm not condoning homosexuality. The people of Lut were punished because they raped, murdered, sodomized and acted on their impulses, am I wrong? A good muslim could go out at this moment and commit a sin because of their choices but as His follower, they would abstain, no matter how difficult. But can't you see, Allah already knows this! This is the internal struggle or test he gives us in which I am referring to.

Watch this clip carefully (it's Mufti Menk, a highly respected cleric). He discusses the people of Qowm Lut and their lack of shame while stressing the point that "people will continue to have the hope of the forgiveness of Allah for as long as they don't commit open sin" (Muhammad SAW).

Just remember that everything happens according to Allah's will and only His.
“Indeed, all things We created with predestination.” [Quran 54:49]

I'm off to bed, hope you can put the pieces together before making assumptions like you previously did.

DeadStar

I'm tired as hell :noneck:

Firstly, I'm not condoning homosexuality. The people of Lut were punished because they raped, murdered, sodomized and acted on their impulses, am I wrong? A good muslim could go out at this moment and commit a sin because of their choices but as His follower, they would abstain, no matter how difficult. But can't you see, Allah already knows this! This is the internal struggle or test he gives us in which I am referring to.

Watch this clip carefully (it's Mufti Menk, a highly respected cleric). He discusses the people of Qowm Lut and their lack of shame while stressing the point that "people will continue to have the hope of the forgiveness of Allah for as long as they don't commit open sin" (Muhammad SAW).

Just remember that everything happens according to Allah's will and only His.
“Indeed, all things We created with predestination.” [Quran 54:49]

I'm off to bed, hope you can put the pieces together before making assumptions like you previously did.
You’ll never change my mind. Nor is that video.
Don’t let the bed bugs bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts