What would you do if....

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Let's just say your ex came from a very important family, and you guys had a falling out. Because he/she is an asshole he decided to use his lawyers and his family connections to remove full rights from you and your kids. Because he knows you well he decided to bring up your struggles and any mental and physical issues you've ever had and uncovering any documents and notes from any institutions you've ever been in, so removing full rights was a cinch.

What would you do? What would you do if in 9 years you find out your kids know 3 languages, is more educated, dress better, and is very meticulous? How would you feel if you see the babies on TV living their best lives?

Aniiga horta catch me on the news. "Local Somali woman stabs ex husband"

giphy.gif

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I would simply jihad on her cant afford to get called deadbeat father/ abuser by my community n be outcast i would rather die then get dirt on my name no joke :mjdontkno:
So would you leave and just move on? remember you can't see your kids no more

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
It would be ceeb for you because your kids are famous and rich now but you are divorced and alone
La illah.... its over for me tho like the new princess of england her father was deadbeat do u know how much ppl hated him after the story was told. There is no coming back from this L since she has proof and i dont

Trending