What would you do if your wife was infertile?

what would you do?

• Stay and love her

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Leave

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
I think many of you have never been married. Once you're emotionally and spiritually committed to a woman, you would never divorce her because she really becomes part of you. If both of you can't have children, you (the man) have the option of marrying a 2nd wife provided you aren't the one who is sterile.

Fyi, I am not naive that people divorce but not able to have children should not be part of it.
I've watched someone in my life leave his wife because she was infertile. It's probably a good reason why I heavily doubt so many of the I'd never leave her answers tbh so I'm likely very biased about this.

I voted leave just in case but it depends on her, not all marriages go well so it depends on the person and if it would be worth it to stay with her only.

my uncle is 55 with no children still with his wife from 30 years ago who is infertile even after the entire family tried to convince him to remarry. they’re trying medical procedures.

if she is unable to give me children then i will marry again, i definitely won’t make the same mistake.
If he is 55 and he has been married for over 30 years doesn’t that make her over 50 years..

what fertility clinic is invested in her?

I would keep her but she’ll have to compromise. I need to spread my seed, life isn’t a movie, f*ck imma do spend my days without a family? Let’s be real here :mjlaugh:

"Emasculation" and "simping" in one sentence? This nigga must be from UK. If it was one thing that Yardies and Fufus were intimidating niggas like you. But I never expected you would take your anger to women. Nigga, you aren't losing manhood by not abandoning your wife simply because she couldn't have children. Life afterall is giveb by Allah (wt). You can still marry a second wife if the first wife didn't bear children for you. But abandoning her because she can't have children? Go and throw yourself from a cliff, you soulless creature.
Honestly, the way some of these young men are talking is scary. We’re reaching a point in which common sense and decency is ‘simping

Infertility can literally effect either gender and I highly doubt they’d feel comfortable if their other half was to have that attitude towards them. Knowing this, I don’t know why any young man who isn’t even married yet would have such an arrogant attitude with regards to the subject. Life can come at people hard. They should make dua that Alllah gives them righteous offspring and that Allah doesn’t test their marriage in that way.

Last edited:
Imagine suggesting polygamy to an infertile woman. Stop replying if you have nothing of value to add to this conversation you qashin polygamist.

:pacspit:
Why? Most women aren’t okay with polygamy but in a situation in which a woman is infertile, she’ll have a different perspective especially if she loves her husband. If he is healthy and able to father children, many women wouldn’t feel happy with the idea of their husband letting that opportunity go. Whether she is able to bear seeing him with another who is able to give him a family might be incredibly difficult though.

World

VIP
Waste of money! Besides they are dinosaurs! They should put their energy in to charitable causes instead of this silly dream..

what can a a 75 year old father and a 65 year old mom offer a teenager?
agreed, waste of money. I hope my uncle wises up and marries a 20 year old woman.

Trending