What would you do if your wife was infertile?

what would you do?

• Stay and love her

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Leave

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

Sky

hahey
You're an idiot. Women are more than baby-making machines; they're human beings who become part of you if you're married to her/them. But when I see a goofy like you, I understand why Somalis coined the terms like "Xilagube" or "Dhuqurjaa". They were truly describing the scum like you. Go and learn what it takes to be a decent human-being. Loser.

The first step to fighting emasculation is to stop simping. You're a hypocrite yourself, we all know you would leave your woman if she was infertile. Be truthful with yourself and stop using women to defend your disgusting double faced identity.

Sky

hahey
You can't. People are unpredictable. The longer your stay in the west (away from your bride from back home) and more times you marry the greater you subject yourself to this fate. If you only marry for sex, 👶 and money is all you offer. While blaming her for blanks. It's only logical for her to seek out a more virile male from her community (while using you for resources). You aren't exactly husband of the year so you may attract a seedy character.
True but people don't often realize that money is also a key factor in many relationships. It's what keeps the relationship going.

The first step to fighting emasculation is to stop simping. You're a hypocrite yourself, we all know you would leave your woman if she was infertile. Be truthful with yourself and stop using women to defend your disgusting double faced identity.

"Emasculation" and "simping" in one sentence? This nigga must be from UK. If it was one thing that Yardies and Fufus were intimidating niggas like you. But I never expected you would take your anger to women. Nigga, you aren't losing manhood by not abandoning your wife simply because she couldn't have children. Life afterall is giveb by Allah (wt). You can still marry a second wife if the first wife didn't bear children for you. But abandoning her because she can't have children? Go and throw yourself from a cliff, you soulless creature.

Why would u leave though?? Just get a 2nd wife and if she cares about you she will allow it

Divorcing over something like that is ridicolous and harsh

Sky

hahey
"Emasculation" and "simping" in one sentence? This nigga must be from UK. If it was one thing that Yardies and Fufus were intimidating niggas like you. But I never expected you would take your anger to women. Nigga, you aren't losing manhood by not abandoning your wife simply because she couldn't have children. Life afterall is giveb by Allah (wt). You can still marry a second wife if the first wife didn't bear children for you. But abandoning her because she can't have children? Go and throw yourself from a cliff, you soulless creature.

So leaving a woman you don't love because she couldn't bear you children is haram now? It's not my fault you have been so cucked that you have to lecture a teen on why they shouldn't leave an infertile woman. Are you perhaps a liberal and do you tend to vote democrat? If yes, take your energy elsewhere. I have no time to argue with someone who thinks furries should be given "personal" cage during school.

Rakoon

Secessionist
Honestly no need to worry most xalimos will suggest to you to marry an other wife because they are very unselfish

So leaving a woman you don't love because she couldn't bear you children is haram now? It's not my fault you have been so cucked that you have to lecture a teen on why they shouldn't leave an infertile woman. Are you perhaps a liberal and do you tend to vote democrat? If yes, take your energy elsewhere. I have no time to argue with someone who thinks furries should be given "personal" cage during school.

You aint a teen but a grown-up idiot. Nobody is stopping you from a walking away a woman that you'll marry. I was just pointing out that it is not a good reason to abandon your wife for a situation that is beyond her control. I stated you can take a 2nd wife if you can afford supporting both families.

Now, stop quoting me. I don't like to converse with braindead idiots like you.

Sky

hahey
You aint a teen but a grown-up idiot. Nobody is stopping you from a walking away a woman that you'll marry. I was just pointing out that it is not a good reason to abandon your wife for a situation that is beyond her control. I stated you can take a 2nd wife if you can afford supporting both families.

Now, stop quoting me. I don't like to converse with braindead idiots like you.

Imagine suggesting polygamy to an infertile woman. Stop replying if you have nothing of value to add to this conversation you qashin polygamist.

:pacspit:

I thought kids were a big deal until I saw the ones born and raised in the US. I am not even impressed with their best. Someone should nip the ovaries of somali women.

He should get fertility testing himself before laying blame, cause so many times women have been blamed for lack of fertility meanwhile it was the man that was shooting blanks and she easily got pregnant when she married another man

He should get fertility testing himself before laying blame, cause so many times women have been blamed for lack of fertility meanwhile it was the man that was shooting blanks and she easily got pregnant when she married another man
That’s not the question though, nice reframing of the situation so you can victimise women lol

Laagite

الداروودي
I have an infertile cousin who is happy in her marriage and I have an aunt who hasn't been married with no kids, some people aren't blessed with offsprings it is a test from Allah as he places ordeals on his slaves.

As for me if my wife couldn't conceive I'd never consider another wife, it would hurt her and my conscience wouldn't allow it.

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I have 2 kids alhamdullilah but if I couldn’t have a child I would suggest my husband to have a second wife. If my husband was infertile I would probably foster or adopt children.

The ignorance in the comments smh some of you are in for a rude awakening. Allah gives children to whom he wants to having children in it self is a test as well. Good luck

Trending

Latest posts