What would you do if your wife was infertile?

what would you do?

• Stay and love her

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Leave

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
I already have a handful of bastards born of youthful indiscretions and lapses in judgment so it's okay. I'd just bring them to court and legitimize them. Aabo and hooyo would be stricken at the impropriety of it but I need heirs, I'm afraid. All the better for the bastards for I fear I have been plotting their quiet deaths in the event I do have legitimate heirs.
How many Shimbiris snow are outhere running around?

Nothing

We would travel more and enjoy more money since we have no kids .

And if it really bothers her we would adopt a little girl or boy .

I already have a handful of bastards born of youthful indiscretions and lapses in judgment so it's okay. I'd just bring them to court and legitimize them. Aabo and hooyo would be stricken at the impropriety of it but I need heirs, I'm afraid. All the better for the bastards for I fear I have been plotting their quiet deaths in the event I do have legitimate heirs.

JESUS

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't believe in divorces. I will hold the poor woman hostage till the day I die.:obama:

Just be careful you do not marry one of my ilk. I'm afraid I would send armed guardsmen to your doorstep to, uhh, negotiate your signing of the divorce papers.

No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why would you wish that upon me :ileycry: Making a man raise another man's bastard without him knowing is truly evil.
It will have your name and inherent your wealth. And may possess more desirable traits. Better looks, intellect or athletic prowess. And since Somalis look alike however will you know? Name one DNA lab back home.:reallymaury:

It will have your name and inherent your wealth. And may possess more desirable traits. Better looks, intellect or athletic prowess. And since Somalis look alike however will you know? Name one DNA lab in back home.:reallymaury:
How can I prevent this from happening to me? :farmajoyaab:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think many of you have never been married. Once you're emotionally and spiritually committed to a woman, you would never divorce her because she really becomes part of you. If both of you can't have children, you (the man) have the option of marrying a 2nd wife provided you aren't the one who is sterile.

Fyi, I am not naive that people divorce but not able to have children should not be part of it.

Sky

hahey
I think many of you have never been married. Once you're emotionally and spiritually committed to a woman, you would never divorce her because she really becomes part of you. If both of you can't have children, you (the man) have the option of marrying a 2nd wife provided you aren't the one who is sterile.

Fyi, I am not naive that people divorce but not able to have children should not be part of it.

You're the type to watch your women get her cheeks clapped. The average man wouldn't sit around second if his wife was infertile. Love only lasts so long.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
How can I prevent this from happening to me? :farmajoyaab:
You can't. People are unpredictable. The longer your stay in the west (away from your bride from back home) and more times you marry the greater the likelihood you subject yourself to this fate. If you only marry for sex, 👶 and money is all you offer. While blaming her for blanks. It's only logical for her to seek out a more virile male from her community (while using you for resources). You aren't exactly husband of the year so you may attract a seedy character.

You're the type to watch your women get her cheeks clapped. The average man wouldn't sit around second if his wife was infertile. Love only lasts so long.

You're an idiot. Women are more than baby-making machines; they're human beings who become part of you if you're married to her/them. But when I see a goofy like you, I understand why Somalis coined the terms like "Xilagube" or "Dhuqurjaa". They were truly describing the scum like you. Go and learn what it takes to be a decent human-being. Loser.

Trending