What would you do if your wife was infertile?

what would you do?

• Stay and love her

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Leave

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters

Sky

hahey
I would pack my boorso and leave faster than a black father looking for caano. On a serious note I would be a failure to my lineage if I can't reproduce and raise 40 half asian cuunsuris

OffTheDome

Proud American
I'd probably keep her but I would definitely get another wife. I'd chill with the infertile one, but I' would divorce if she tried to stop me from getting another wife.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have seen many cases of female infertility reversed. The clinical definition of infertility is not getting pregnant after 12 months of unprotected sex. You should ask yourself, what if you, as a male, cannot have children? Men can reverse the hand they were dealt, but there are instances where their specimen(s) are not viable, i.e. rare genetic conditions or receiving chemotherapy, especially at a young age. Even ultrasounds can render men sterile for six months or indefinitely.

Considering sperm counts are going down mostly from industry (i.e. forever chemicals and EMFs/Tech). Good luck.

no easy answer, health comes from god. We think we are in control but we not you can easily become infertile yourself be humble and pray for healthy wife and kids.

World

VIP
I would pack my boorso and leave faster than a black father looking for caano. On a serious note I would be a failure to my lineage if I can't reproduce and raise 40 half asian cuunsuris
my uncle is 55 with no children still with his wife from 30 years ago who is infertile even after the entire family tried to convince him to remarry. they’re trying medical procedures.

if she is unable to give me children then i will marry again, i definitely won’t make the same mistake.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
One of the main reasons you get married within the context of Islam is to have children. If your wife can't give you that, you should have a second wife.

Divorce should be the last solution, "Of all the lawful acts the most detestable to Allah is divorce."

Sol

?
Make Dua'a and keep trying I had a cousin who was trying with her husband for over 10 years and just recently managed to bear a child through the help of Intrauterine insemination so anything is possible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Gri

Your reproducing opportunities are gone huuno. Just breath in and accept it.
1670235669146.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'm out or she's damn right gotta accept me getting a second wife.

I'm trying to increase the size of my subclan, why would I stick with only a barren woman?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I already have a handful of bastards born of youthful indiscretions and lapses in judgment so it's okay. I'd just bring them to court and legitimize them. Aabo and hooyo would be stricken at the impropriety of it but I need heirs, I'm afraid. All the better for the bastards for I fear I have been plotting their quiet deaths in the event I do have legitimate heirs.

Insallah i should have multiple wives regardless . But I wouldn't leave even if she was the only 1 i could have same if she would get sick or something i value loyalty .

Trending