What would you do if your employer went through your SSPOT posts?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No, this is the future. Employers WILL track you down in every obscure forum you've ever been in. :trumpsmirk:

Then i am becoming house wife FULL TIME.

hubby will get malab and home cooked food for life

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Having an alter ego is now a crime?
My name is not Hodan and I'm clearly not from HR..

giphy.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't have but still it's best to have good partners feelings/emotions/politics aside when getting into cooperation or partnerships , I am self employed and I also temporarily employ people since I have several franchises in several cities and townships I look beyond their curriculum vitae , qualifications , doing extensive searching on background checks , I also determine wether they are fit to work, positive attitude, are they punctual and not bring excuses ,
can they hold up to certain tasks ,how is their communication skills , are they able to make a professional introduction which is crucial in the enterprise department.
Are you the resilient type, I frequently cite this because it is an essential quality for youngsters to be able to cope with setbacks and criticism, being motivated to overcome obstacles, and stay calm under pressure , regardless of what circumstances await them.

Wlahi it's not an easy task to find the right candidates, hence I always train youngsters not because they're from the community but I see quality traits in them at the end of the day they get good references as interns and from there , they can get on the job markets. I'm talking about post graduates.

No, it's rare to dig up internet history , that only happens in bigger management marketing firm companies and law buildings and stock marlets , this is just 101 bussiness.

If I were to employ SSPOTTERS in rn , I would have to think twice maybe double check on that process and take these matters into serious consideration but nonetheless maybe we can train articulate youngsters like @486th President @Boogie @inflorescence as interns and this will make them more experienced in the future once they seek employment

from the many threads I have seen I can already see potential salesmen if they were to put their skills into good use since they already have the maximum motivation to fully utilize then my friends you already have a strong ego drive to fully utilize that sale . But balance is always a key especially when asserting a great deal of both empathy and strong inner sales drive.
Needing the sale is crucial , a true salesman is not likely to let his empathy spill over and become sympathy. His ego need for the conquest is not likely to allow him to side with the customer; instead, it spurs him on to use his knowledge of the customer fully to make the sale. Hence your closing deal must be strong. Lol

I would work with these people
in rn wlahi

@Timo Madow and proud rebrandishing brands and popular products professionally getting to his objects neatly which is a crucial aspect in this market , @Royalflush is bussiness oriented and charismatic individual that is a blessing itself
@Zoobear is a mathematician wizard you are a sales manager

Anisah The Serpent

☼ The sun is alone but it still shines ☼
I don't have but still it's best to have good partners feelings/emotions/politics aside when getting into cooperation or partnerships , I am self employed and I also temporarily employ people since I have several franchises in several cities and townships I look beyond their curriculum vitae , qualifications , doing extensive searching on background checks , I also determine wether they are fit to work, positive attitude, are they punctual and not bring excuses ,
can they hold up to certain tasks ,how is their communication skills , are they able to make a professional introduction which is crucial in the enterprise department.
Are you the resilient type, I frequently cite this because it is an essential quality for youngsters to be able to cope with setbacks and criticism, being motivated to overcome obstacles, and stay calm under pressure , regardless of what circumstances await them.

Wlahi it's not an easy task to find the right candidates, hence I always train youngsters not because they're from the community but I see quality traits in them at the end of the day they get good references as interns and from there , they can get on the job markets. I'm talking about post graduates.

No, it's rare to dig up internet history , that only happens in bigger management marketing firm companies and law buildings and stock marlets , this is just 101 bussiness.

If I were to employ SSPOTTERS in rn , I would have to think twice maybe double check on that process and take these matters into serious consideration but nonetheless maybe we can train articulate youngsters like @486th President @Boogie @inflorescence as interns and this will make them more experienced in the future once they seek employment

from the many threads I have seen I can already see potential salesmen if they were to put their skills into good use since they already have the maximum motivation to fully utilize then my friends you already have a strong ego drive to fully utilize that sale . But balance is always a key especially when asserting a great deal of both empathy and strong inner sales drive.
Needing the sale is crucial , a true salesman is not likely to let his empathy spill over and become sympathy. His ego need for the conquest is not likely to allow him to side with the customer; instead, it spurs him on to use his knowledge of the customer fully to make the sale. Hence your closing deal must be as strong as your pull-up game. Lol

in rn wlahi

@Timo Madow and proud rebrandishing brands and popular products professionally getting to his objects neatly which is a crucial aspect in this market , @Royalflush is bussiness oriented and charismatic individual that is a blessing itself
giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
T

Needing the sale is crucial , a true salesman is not likely to let his empathy spill over and become sympathy. His ego need for the conquest is not likely to allow him to side with the customer; instead, it spurs him on to use his knowledge of the customer fully to make the sale. Hence your closing deal must be strong. Lol

in rn wlahi

I guess this is WHAT is called a "comprehensive" post

1614301340063.png

Naa

Not Chun li
I aint falling for your trick Atlanta Xalimo :heh:

no future employer is gonna use my response to you here as grounds to terminate my stay :lawd::ohhhdamn:
That was not a trick, if the employer was smart they would read your reply and know that you usually choose to violate my entire existence.

Trending

Latest posts