What would you do if you won 1 billion dollars?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Assuming I won it in a halal and ethical manner:

1. Spend around 100 million building low-cost apartment blocks for IDPs and homeless.

2. Invest another 100 in building 10 schools across the country similar to Abaarso tech and set aside another 100 million as a scholarship fund.

3. Spend around 100 million on agriculture projects

4. Spend 100 million on reforestation across Somalia, combatting desertification

Then I will keep the 500 million for myself.

Apollo

VIP
Put it in the S&P 500 and then just live on the dividends and not touch the principal.

It is actually kind of disgusting how easy it is to make a lot of money if you already have a lot of money without doing anything.

Buy Kismaayo It Should Return To It Builders
GIF by Bravo TV

I’d give it all away because it’s haram money.

thats-an-improvement-steve-harvey.gif

You would actually return a billion dollars?

That sort of money could be used to do a great deal of good; you (and like minded people) could capture the entire diaspora in philosophical-moral, political and economic terms and could use that as a springboard to take command of your State.

Last edited:
Put it in the S&P 500 and then just live on the dividends and not touch the principal.

It is actually kind of disgusting how easy it is to make a lot of money if you already have a lot of money without doing anything.
Could make 100m a year off stocks lmao

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i'd probably take a year off and think of all the ways i can help people, maybe buying up small plots of land so that poor families can grow food. just thinking about it is wonderful :)

World

VIP
View attachment 200647

You would actually return a billion dollars?

That sort of money could be used to do a great deal of good; you (and like minded people) could capture the entire diaspora in philosophical-moral, political and economic terms and could use that as a springboard to take command of your State.
Yes it’s against my religion. I don’t care about the diaspora, anyway. I would give the money away but to my people back home.

Trending