What would you do if you seen this in your room ?

im-out-leaving.gif

No, but seriously, I would clobber it to death.

Apollo

VIP
Get a broom. Problem solved.

:lol: Sophisticate are they using Nazi like tactics in Canada yet when it comes to vaccine passes?

I have to show it here a lot.

''PAPERS PLEAZE SIR or get out subhuman'' lol...

This must have been what Black Americans felt like in the 1950s Southern US.

What part of Australia you in?

Do you also get these weird dangerous species in the milder Southeastern part that resembles Europe climatically more?

I live in Sydney, but I'll probably move to Melbourne very soon.

The only dangerous animals you're likely to encounter are either in the ocean or in rural areas.

I live in an area where we occasionally see Kangaroos on the outskirts but that's about it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:lol: Sophisticate are they using Nazi like tactics in Canada yet when it comes to vaccine passes?

I have to show it here a lot.

''PAPERS PLEAZE SIR or get out subhuman'' lol...

This must have been what Black Americans felt like in the 1950s Southern US.

My life has not changed significantly despite vaccine mandates. And I have noticed there is pushback. The aim of the game is to increase nation wide vaccine uptake from 74% to closer to 100%. What is the likelihood that will happen? Unlikely. I think those that are refusing are standing firm with many of them risking unemployment.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I live in Sydney, but I'll probably move to Melbourne very soon.

The only dangerous animals you're likely to encounter are either in the ocean or in rural areas.

I live in an area where we occasionally see Kangaroos on the outskirts but that's about it.

You live out West....

:hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The area I live in is a relatively new development and most of the residents are white; there's a small minority of Indians and Pacific Islanders.

I think I'm the only Black guy in my neighbourhood.

I live in a new development near Moore Park and I swear it was majority East Asian. The rest were white ofc.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

I live in a new development near Moore Park and I swear it was majority East Asian. The rest were white ofc.

You live in a pretty good area, my dude.

There are perks to being the only black guy in an area if you're into snow.

:trumpsmirk:

:mjlol:
Black? SOMALIS ARE NOT BLACK! We are an ancient tribe of people. We are caucasion! ... jk, that seems to be a trigger for a lot of the Somalis on here they sound like Got damned transgenders crying about pronouns and misgender. It's Somali, not Somalians! Fucking retards.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You live in a pretty good area, my dude.

There are perks to being the only black guy in an area if you're into snow.

:trumpsmirk:

I got to be honest with you, the women in the West and North West are built best.

Multiculturalism at its finest.

:ahh:

Trending