What would you do if you caught your man cheating ?

What would you do

• Cut his dick off

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Take him back

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Leave him

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:hmm: 5 star cooking, obedience and an after dinner mint. Killing him with kindness, guilt or pillow smothering.

Block him from everything. He will never hear from me again. He will cry and throw up and will be mentally ill in long term. And I will find a new daddy for the kids🌚

Harajukuwrld Stan Twitter GIF - Harajukuwrld StanTwitter GIFs

if my man cheats on me then it's MY bad. i wasn't enough for him. for my man it's all or nothing.i live to serve my man. my role as a woman is to fulfill HIS needs and every last desire. i was raised to put him and him only first. - a honest woman

if my man cheats on me then it's MY bad. i wasn't enough for him. for my man it's all or nothing.i live to serve my man. my role as a woman is to fulfill HIS needs and every last desire. i was raised to put him and him only first. - a honest woman
A honest woman would chop off his balls and make meat pie so I call bullshit on this one

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
😒It wasnt his fault, he was corrupted. The first thing we'll do is go to couples counselling. I'll hold his hand through that tough period so he wont have to go through it alone.πŸ€•

And if he really wants her then damn it we'll just have to become sisterwives.

Mentally check out…. It’s done for. Acting crazy and doing the most is not cute and you will only end up hurting yourself.

This sounds like firawn.
Only Allah can satisfy a mans heart. Its no womans job to do that, they do the best they can and leave the rest up to Allah. If you are a trash wife u should still expect ur man to not commit zina with another women. No woman can satisfy every mans last desire shes not God.
Woman must put Allah first b4 anyone, there husband there family there kids etc…
Ik ur joking but i lowkey think u acc believe this

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This sounds like firawn.
Only Allah can satisfy a mans heart. Its no womans job to do that, they do the best they can and leave the rest up to Allah. If you are a trash wife u should still expect ur man to not commit zina with another women. No woman can satisfy every mans last desire shes not God.
Woman must put Allah first b4 anyone, there husband there family there kids etc…
Ik ur joking but i lowkey think u acc believe this
No @Bundasliga ain’t like that, despite his shortcomings he’s one of the most sane on this site.