What would you do if an unexpected $3k check comes in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Most ppl would typically assume others are in their age bracket, bc ppl are that self-absorbed, which must mean you're old af
WRONG!

I am in early twenties. just your suuro made me think u were bit old not actual ayeeyo tho.

VixR

Veritas
WRONG!

I am in early twenties. just your suuro made me think u were bit old not actual ayeeyo tho.
I know better. If you're already out of school, you're supposed to have tested and outgrown the juvenile hedonistic lifestyle, at least to some extent. When were you planning on growing up? :dead:

That's like 24k in sweden :ahh:

I would save it. Family & relatives have to wait until i figure out how to make it bigger.
Then i would
-build a mansion in hargeysa for my fam& buy lots of farms & make that cash :banderas::obama:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I know better. If you're already out of school, you're supposed to have tested and outgrown the juvenile hedonistic lifestyle, at least to some extent. When were you planning on growing up? :dead:
Oh you arent mature as i thought. fuckin ciyaal.

Im barely 26, you know hedonism is a lifestyle! who fuckin outgrows pum pum and other good things in life? sweety no one outgrows carnal desires.

My role models are hugh hefner, tiger woods, jack nicholson, wilt, charlie sheen and any man who hits anything that moves till he drops.

c'est la vie! la vita e bella abaayo!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
3k is nothing. Menace talk to me when you get a 300k check. I will make you wish you never met me. Spend it all on my shopping habits while you cry in coffe shops.

:holeup::jcoleno::jaynerd::jaynerd:

Nasiib daranaa ka ku guursadaa!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
3k is nothing. Menace talk to me when you get a 300k check. I will make you wish you never met me. Spend it all on my shopping habits while you cry in coffe shops.

I know a Somali Guy who broke his hipbone and had to do a surgery on it what happened was that the doctor who did the operation messed up and the Guy got a 50k check

Within one year the Guy wasted his money on boat trips and alcohol his father kicked him out the house snd disowned him

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know a Somali Guy who broke his hipbone and had to do a surgery on it what happened was that the doctor who did the operation messed up and the Guy got a 50k check

Within one year the Guy wasted his money on boat trips and alcohol his father kicked him out the house snd disowned him

:faysalwtf::mahubowtf: What a neef! Why didn't he use it to get married

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You just showed how poor you are Edo menance, 3k is not much to be asking advice on lol waxaan baal eeg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

He only got 50k? Why didn't he invest in business with that money?

I know a lady who got her eye messed up by the surgeon and she got 240k.

She moved to Africa and started businesses

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He only got 50k? Why didn't he invest in business with that money?

I know a lady who got her eye messed up by the surgeon and she got 240k.

She moved to Africa and started businesses

He likes to flash spent 500 bucks in a coffee shop :gucciwhat:

:faysalwtf::mahubowtf: What a neef! Why didn't he use it to get married

I dont know he could build a mansion back home and get married 50k goes along way in the right hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts