What would you do if an unexpected $3k check comes in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
what would you do with it ?

What would you buy ?

About close to 2 years ago I won a case and I was given a great chunk of money. I thought that was it.

This week they send me a letter where they said that they've double checked the amount they owed me and they discovered that they owed me more. Then I opened the other letter and there was a check.

I've decided to send 30% off to my relatives back home and others.

I've already bought couple different days of Massages.

I've dropped some money through quickpay system on one of my siblings who is in medical school. Told that sibling to treat themselves.

Nothing else I can think of that I need.

Give me ideas folks

Can I take you out @Reiko :feedme::mjswag::ohhhdamn:

@FSMDOA are you 18 yet. If you're 18 we can imitate Idris and Sabrina :russsmug:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
3k is nothing. Menace talk to me when you get a 300k check. I will make you wish you never met me. Spend it all on my shopping habits while you cry in coffe shops.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I would buy $3k in instant noodles and give the packets out to the homeless.
They probably wouldn't be able to boil it, meaning they would be forced to eat dry, bland noodles straight from the packet.
I am a generous person.

Gibiin-Udug

They probably wouldn't be able to boil it, meaning they would be forced to eat dry, bland noodles straight from the packet.
I am a generous person.
You're evil.

Gibiin-Udug

Hey, at least I'm spending it on other people :manny:
Better than getting 100 times that amount and spending it all on fucking shoes like you just proposed :comeon:
Why give them something they can't even cook, you even said it yourself.
You could have bought them packs of water, soda, bottled coffee, cookies etc.

AlphaSomali

Were set
I am a generous person.
ducttape I eat instant noodles my favourite is migoreng

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why give them something they can't even cook, you even said it yourself.
You could have bought them packs of water, soda, bottled coffee, cookies etc.
I just wanted a taste of being a benevolent dictator :mjcry:
With all that money, I could have a small army of homeless mercenaries under my command.
I could have a full aristocratic court of homeless people, with jesters and nobles, all of them vying for my attention and gifts.
Instead of tormenting them like that, I said I would only give them a packet of instant noodles.

Thinking over it, a better idea would be to take all those noodles and construct a castle from them, with a Noodle Throne for me to sit on.

I would be the Ramen King, or Boqor Baasto :mjpls:
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
I am a generous person.
WTF :russ::chrisfreshhah:

I am a generous person.
It's actually still good when it's dry. Me and my friend used to eat it outside like that. We crush them and eat it.

I got 3500 pounds in claims from an accident I had back in 2010. the money was given to me when I turned 18 walahi I remember spending 1k a week buying shit without even looking at. I bought a drone for 500 that I still cant figure out how to use

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I got 3500 pounds in claims from an accident I had back in 2010. the money was given to me when I turned 18 walahi I remember spending 1k a week buying shit without even looking at. I bought a drone for 500 that I still cant figure out how to use
With that amount of money, you can start a business with it.

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
I would put it into my pet projects, give some to my parents, buy black Armani tracksuit, grey Ralph bottoms, chocolate from Harrods and foods I would not normally purchase, I would give a few people gifts. I would save some for a holiday to Iceland and dip into those hot springs.

Online business such affiliate marketing or dropshipping. That's enough money to cover your ad spend on Instagram or Facebook.

The remainder can be used to fulfill your orders/refunds.
affiliate is for people how have large following I don't have social media let alone kkk I'm a loner

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would put it into my pet projects, give some to my parents, buy black Armani tracksuit, grey Ralph bottoms, chocolate from Harrods and foods I would not normally purchase, I would give a few people gifts. I would save some for a holiday to Iceland and dip into those hot springs.

You forgotten one thing

You'd buy this website a real trophy yo give out in December to the MVP of S-spot

Neef baadtahay for not even investing in your little domain. :camby:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
mainly booze and es. Lots of nude lap dances, champagne and caviar, trip to brazil, 5 star hotels with roomservice, and alots of calvin klein underwears.

I wont give anyone a penny tho

Status
Not open for further replies.