What would you do differently if you're the president of somalia

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Kick out AMISOM and put 2/3 of economy towards SNA, slap the shit outta alshabaab, replace the whole parliament and cabinet with my people so funds go directly to important causes, remove federalism and bring back the 1960 states and make the country look better

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
As in your qabiil? I don't think that's gonna solve a thing buddy. Maybe adding fuel to the fire which is qabyaalad. And it's easier said than done.
Nah ima have a squad of people from all different qabiils that just wanna see an end to corruption. I will treat qabiilism like hate speech in the west and make it Illegal. Once my term is khalas I will implement 1 man 1 vote and the politicians cannot reveal their face or qabiil until after the elections :manny:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nah ima have a squad of people from all different qabiils that just wanna see an end to corruption. I will treat qabiilism like hate speech in the west and make it Illegal. Once my term is khalas I will implement 1 man 1 vote and the politicians cannot reveal their face or qabiil until after the elections :manny:
Aight imma fuh witchu if that's the case:vncu2n5: I'm joining your squad but that's not now... maybe when Somalia gets stable enough.:icon lol:

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I will implement 1 man 1 vote and the politicians cannot reveal their face or qabiil until after the elections :manny:

Walahi this is a good idea, Somalis most likely will vote for their qabil but if it’s illegal for a politician to reveal his qabil people will be forced to actually know the person and his politicies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’d sprayed poison on the whole country to exterminate the Somali race. Not worth living. They are a rodent

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I would try my best to

Eliminate alshabab forever

Kick out AMISOM

End FGM

Use the oil and mineral money to heavily invest in the nations infrastructure, education, hospitals, prisons, water reservoirs, agriculture, security etc

Encourage Somalis to be inventive and innovative in various fields so that we can have a huge list of Somali groundbreaking inventions

Heavily invest in our military and secure our boarders

Build strong economic sectors in service, manufacturing, real estate, wholesale and retail trade and etc so that we’ll be good once the oil runs out

Hire Somali archaeologists to start multiple projects in somalia

Heavily promote somali culture and traditions and put an end to foreign worshipping

Encourage fitness and healthy eating

Unite all somalis by encouraging nationalism and patriotism and put an end to qabiil division

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Impose a harsh sharia law on all to root out corruption and evil.

Invest heavily in SNA, jail/execute all proven to be associated with Shabaab and air bomb any known Shabaab bases with a shoot first ask questions later mindset.

Try HSM and other corrupt politicians for treason and embezzlement of government funds with results being jail or maiming of a hand.

recall Somalis in Kenya back to Somalia to boost our textiles and electronics industries. Somalis are a substantial part of their economy this will hurt if not cripple them economically.

purchase equipment for petroleum mining and begin selling barrels of oil ASAP- with production pumping out fast as possible and use most of these funds to fund military.

Reaffirm our ties with BRICS countries and the US since our country lies on a nice part of the Indian Ocean and then watch as they will fight over who will gives us the most aid

have incentives for secondary students to study STEM in other countries on the condition they come back for at least 5 years

have a country wide school curriculum focusing on Somali class, Islamic Studies, maths sciences economics and some art electives with internships with local businesses.

abolish 4.5 system and designate clans as only a way to discover lineage/culture. Anyone who can be proven to have discriminated harassed bothered or harmed one based on qabil will be sent to prison.

establish Islamic courts throughout the country.

Offer Somaliland entrance back into our country and give reparations to those whose families were affected by the old attacks.

Lastly, form strong economic and military unions within Africa and the Middle East to protect us from any sort of Western interference

Trending