What would you contribute or change in Somalia if you had the chance?

????

• Business

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Donation

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Work

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Some of yall religious folks keep shoving Arab culture down our throats. At least Somali liberals embrace the Somali culture and don’t booty lick arabs
Im a Religious Nationalist and I would send troops into Yemen. I would ban Arabic in schools and enforce Af Somali nationwide and promote Somali language globally as well make all Somali men wear white sheets with a modern touch and Somali women wear the niqab

Chemical peel all the young sunburnt wrinkled people. Tell everyone to go gym and also provide proper food 3 times a day no pasta.
Plant some greenery and ban plastic shit

Im a Religious Nationalist and I would send troops into Yemen. I would ban Arabic in schools and enforce Af Somali nationwide and promote Somali language globally as well make all Somali men wear white sheets with a modern touch and Somali women wear the niqab
What business have you got to meddle in Yemen? Why would you make every women wear niqab?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What business have you got to meddle in Yemen? Why would you make every women wear niqab?
Somaliya needs a foothold in the Middle East. Also Somali women have to be like the women of the Sahaba. Somali men will also have a dress code

I'd raise the standards when it comes to healthcare, education, infrastructure and security. Once every month I dream about being the president of Somalia. Inshallah if that dream becomes a reality, I'd move swiftly and assemble a proper national army. The end goal in my administration would be to realize greater Somalia, from Djibouti to Wajir. However, not sure that Somalia is ready for a samaroon president sadly :icon cry: Vive Somalia mashallah

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why do we need a foothold in the Middle East?
Middle East poses a great threat and having a foothold is necessary in order to have a buffer zone to protect ourselves. Also we need to expand our influence outside of Africa and slowly depopulate Yemen and replace them with Somali settlers

Middle East poses a great threat and having a foothold is necessary in order to have a buffer zone to protect ourselves. Also we need to expand our influence outside of Africa and slowly depopulate Yemen and replace them with Somali settlers
We have already enough of shit in our plates to even think about expanding our population to other countries. There are other countries trying to annex Somalia, there is division between Somalis. Ethiopia and Kenya has Somali territories.

I rather have these Yemenis get sent back to aden or where the f*ck they came from. I want them and Oromos to be deported.

Don’t forget how they treated Somalis in Yemen!

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We have already enough of shit in our plates to even think about expanding our population to other countries. There are other countries trying to annex Somalia, there is division between Somalis. Ethiopia and Kenya has Somali territories.

I rather have these Yemenis get sent back to aden or where the f*ck they came from. I want them and Oromos to be deported.

Don’t forget how they treated Somalis in Yemen!
We taking the land and giving them a taste of their medicine. Also, this will come after securing the Horn and East Africa ofcourse. In order for us to become a World Power, we have to annex neighbouring countries and their resources

We taking the land and giving them a taste of their medicine. Also, this will come after securing the Horn and East Africa ofcourse. In order for us to become a World Power, we have to annex neighbouring countries and their resources
I like how you think, minus the niqab part.

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-5_19-58-3.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 76

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
On second thought I will conquer Yemen and send a massive convoys of Somalis to populate the area :mjpls:

We will take back what is ours! The promised lands! We are jews!

@Samaalic Era

upload_2020-1-5_20-0-41.jpeg

upload_2020-1-5_20-1-3.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts