What Would Regional Federalism That isn't Qabil Look like?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is a-lot of people calling regional federalism that isn't tribal based(usually langaabs who don't have mamul). How would u create one that is actually convinceable to Somalis and then sellable to the world. It would have to reflect the armed clan realities on the ground, who is the largest, economic viability so they can pay for themselves, strategic interest for 'foreign partner' especially around geopolitical 'security'? going on TV and declaring bah dubays state and recording officials from my tuulo doesn't get any recognized which Somalis don't know, they see this as 'begging' and you have nothing to bring to the table except 'waan is qaawina' kkkkkk.

I would create the following regional axis

Beletwayn river and below to Hamar, I would say your the same type of farming communities and remove all northern elements who weren't born there for 5 generations at least(southern acclimatized). You are the guys the 'northerner' clans are trying to 'slice up' like it's the 'scramble' for Africa all over again lol.

Not just Darod, but HG/Wacaysle/Murusade. Ogaden and Hartis and Sade for Jubbaland. Djibouti for his 'Dir interests' in the south. Only Isaaq is missing from the action besides being(al shabab of course with HG). So it's clearly the 'northern' scramble for the 'southern possessions' who are all intents and purposes 'dad aan tashan inay iska saaran kuligood qof aanan awoowe ku lahayn 5 generations koonfurta' similar to what Abdillahi Yusuf did to the Islamist IN 93 and sent the 'shisheeye' back home.

My regional axis would similar to this

Round up Burco-Erigavo-Makhir-SSC-PL-GM all the clans that live between beletwayn and burco-erigavo and say raggow we are the 'largest' armed forces for all the nation but split along 'clan-lines' yet most of us are wasting time with allies in the south with no return regardless if their anti govt(Isaaq n HG) or govt allies(JL, HS,Hamar).

So how do we scramble this shit in peaceful manner. I would tell HG we cut ties with u and 'abgaal' takes advantages of this thinking I got no other hawiye partner when I was the 'sultan keenadiid' for HG and produced Abdullahi Issa and Farmajo is copying trying to create another Abdullahi Issa for you thru QoorQoor.

I would say, for 'hawiye' leadership we will isolate abgaal and let HG take the role. For the Darod, it will be Majerteen. Isaaq position will be Burco-Erigavo Boys who control the bulk of th soldiers of SL and are more trustworthy then the habar awal dhinaca wadaniyada. We can share power based on our northern axis and have all the langaabs silent as they will lose their whole base of forces and regional axis. MJ eats, Isaaq eats, HG eats. Abgaal isolated and Habar awal isolated. Yes we need 'cross clan' appeal so it look national this shit and real on the ground in terms of territory, axis, armed forces, economi viability, geopolitical interest for America, they wud back this project and say this looks real and verifiable and not 'dreams' in people head. Then we carve the southern es based on our 'qabiil' interest without fucking around with the other qabiil territory. The southerners are up for 'grabs' they always were since arab period, colonial, syl, siyad, etc.

We will even invite 'marehan and ogadens' into the pact who are critical in JL. The clans who lose will be 10% of weak cunts like habar awal, abgal, rahanwayn who will assign 'minority' rights and 'majority' rules principle and the world will say this project now looks like a PROPER RUSHKA SHIT not something we cant enforce on the ground and it's stalemate.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha will like this as it's the reality on the ground, most of us are northern clans or have northern culture in our mind-set, it doesn't disappear for at least 5 generations of southern climatization, so the real southerners(5 generation type of shit) have forgotten this and why their man handled always. If you all cry Majerteniya the world will back away u need to cut a deal with us as 700 km is raw dhagax eating abdillahi yusuf type of niggas while we have high educated base but maskaxdooda waa iska majerteniya like abdillahi yusuf which fails them sometimes and why I love cutting deals, as they hold longer then 'stalemate wars' that lead nowhere. PPL that win politics get in and seize opportunity when a deal is on the table and if they lose it, it doesnt come back like palestine 1948 they had good deal, now their negioating for gaza and half west bank and lost jerusalem. dadka aan tashan waa loo tashda dee. If u dont work in the west, the govt makes a decision about u. U see if u dont make a decision, these niggas will make a decision for u in the west, they don't stop moving if u just sit there and idle, they make deals

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The south was where UNSOM went to beletwayn, those ppl are farming communities, your not supposed to fight them but set up an admiistration for them, that's why they didn't come above the desert cause the area can handle itself security wise plus they were trying to keep HG out and saying go back to your desert, meeshani ma aha goob dagaal, if u want war fight with northern clan boy, that's when they realized he isnt security partner oo dalka hayn karo and majerten opportunity seized upon it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am nothing like the 'majertens' in here on spot who just sit there waiting, that's what palestine did for 70 year and it lost so many opportunities because of buranbur and im better then u iyo waan ku bursana nonsense, this only leads to worse deal for you as time goes on, u cud be negiotating tommorow just for a 'minister' when you had the presidency/pm rotation guaranteed because your leaders didn't seize the opportunity as some other clan will find another partner t hat is workable and not all 'iska hadal shit' we don't have time for that waryaa, we know what happens if u take palestinian route, your land shrinks, you look unworkable stalemate to the world, your ppl die economically, politically, militarily they sanction u.

That's why I cut ties with majerten, my only condition in this allaince is bah dubays eats well from the majerten portion, it shouldn't bother u as y our another clan and not your portion but as the other clan always select bah dubays from maxamud saleban, every jilib for himself weeye in politics since there is only one position

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All I want from the south is my possessions, bajuni island, kismaayo iyo outskirtkeeda. Let marehan and ogaden talk about the rest, I need to join the hamar discussion wax ba iga maqan oo aduunka la tusiye intan laha ee hamar which was HALF which the world knows, i want it back my half. You talk about your shitty ass possessions. I then want to get the f*ck outta here and keep catching up with the world and creating new axises financial or security or political alliances or kingdom relationships(majerteniya kingdom), go do what u want rather then creating politic stop me as the world can be shown your siyasad is 'spoiler' like hamas and u get hamas model and me IDF model as anigu waan tashan kara. White ppl want niin tashan kara ama waa lagu tashan. They want ppl that can make a decision if you cant one will be made for you, as the worse outcome is no decision and vacuum, no benefit for anyone.

I don't see a positive political future for konfurta if mammual goboleeds are created for qabil reasons. Gedo, jubberland and puntland is darood. Whilst gulmurg and Bandar state is have a large Hawiye population.

Overall, I think the question is going to be what is the future of somalia in relations to qabil relations interms of political power and whether or not qabil mammual goboleeds will comply with xamar's demands. But, on the other hand, will Xamar respect the rights of the local governance and people of those regions.

Personally, I don't see a strong and stable government in Xamar there is too many misallocation of time and resources. FGS has a habit of fighting with their regional states government officials. FGS should allocate their time and effort to make konfurta safe by working with regional countries and regional states of Konfurta .

Last edited:

Trending