What Would Happen If The 2nd Amendment Is Repealed & Guns Become Illegal To Own?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That would be the quickest civil war of all time.

These rednecks think their AR-15s are a match for the US military is so cute.

Ive seen better equipped child militias.

:mjlol:

It would be hilarious watching fat rednecks suddenly experience what it feels like to have American troops shooting at them and how utterly hopeless their situation is; it would probably engender a perverse sort of solidarity with Iraqis.

I would love to see them suddenly realise that this isn't 1776 and that they can be observed 80km out and eliminated within 20km with certain rounds from drones.

Last edited:
America is a weird country
They spend a trillion dollars on their military
But they think a few rednecks with Ak's would be able to stop it.

America is a weird country
They spend a trillion dollars on their military
But they think a few rednecks with Ak's would be able to stop it.

AR-15s, my friend; they love the 5.56 and think they can resist the world's most powerful military with it.

:silanyolaugh::hemad:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AR-15s, my friend; they love the 5.56 and think they can resist the world's most powerful military with it.

:silanyolaugh::hemad:

The 2nd amendment is useless.

The whole point of is to have a well armed population capable of taking on the US government.

But we all know they won’t last a day.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The 2nd amendment is useless.

The whole point of is to have a well armed population capable of taking on the US government.

But we all know they won’t last a day.

If firepower was all that mattered Hamas wouldn't have remained such an issue for Israel for so long. Same with the Taliban and the US in Afghanistan. And from looking at the topography of some red states, a good portion of them are pretty mountainous. The US military would have to fight a long and hard guerilla war and, to be honest, a lot of American soldiers are right-wing and would likely defect if the government wanted to clamp down brutally on red states. It wouldn't be an easy war, my man.

If firepower was all that mattered Hamas wouldn't have remained such an issue for Israel for so long. Same with the Taliban and the US in Afghanistan. And from looking at the topography of some red states, a good portion of them are pretty mountainous. The US military would have to fight a long and hard guerilla war and, to be honest, a lot of American soldiers are right-wing and would likely defect if the government wanted to clamp down brutally on red states. It wouldn't be an easy war, my man.
Never underestimate cowards, less than a year ago unarmed white militias stormed the capital.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Hamas and the Taliban are essentially state actors with their own military.

These are disorganised rednecks with nothing more than AR-15s at best. No other type of weaponry they have is better than that.

Furthermore, many of these crazies live in rural and sparsely populated areas, meaning little to no collateral risk for any military fighting them.

The only way to resolve this ongoing trouble is to confiscate all weapons from the hands of the civilians like the Japanese did after the Sengoku Jidai (Warring States period). If fighting a difficultt guerilla civil war is what it's going to take, so be it.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The only way to resolve this ongoing trouble is to confiscate all weapons from the hands of the civilians like the Japanese did after the Sengoku Jidai (Warring States period). If fighting a difficultt guerilla civil war is what it's going to take, so be it.

Australia bought back the semi-automatics and other unnecessary weaponry in the 1990s.

We used to have a mass shooting problem, but now we’re chilling.

America is a functional Somalia, no social services, if you’re poor then you’re living in violence and extreme poverty as well as the abundance of military grade weapons and militia.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Hamas and the Taliban are essentially state actors with their own military.

These are disorganised rednecks with nothing more than AR-15s at best. No other type of weaponry they have is better than that.

Furthermore, many of these crazies live in rural and sparsely populated areas, meaning little to no collateral risk for any military fighting them.

You underestimate the right-wing white man and his intelligence. They have militias and they're perfectly capable of getting pretty organized. Also, like I said, a lot of military personnel are right-wing. Won't end well, saxiib. Just my cents.