What would be Djibouti be if incorporated into Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
After the 1967 vote on uniting or staying French. Would the Xamar assimilate the Afar and take full access of the ports keeping the money the for themselves. What alternatives do you guys think is more possible.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Hmdlh them joining Somalia never happened, but probably would have become a Federal state looking at the circumstances now.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Issa were incredibly lucky. At least you're safe from the cuqdad and retardedness of Southerners.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I wouldn't allow this. Imagine being in the same country as niggaz from Mogadiscio. No thanks!
Let that multicultural and multi-ethnical country (Djibouti) alone. But we must trade and have good relations with each other as our enemies are all around us. Ethiopians, Eritreans, Yemenis, Kenyans want a little piece of Somalia and Djibouti.

I want a confederation of the two countries as a Brotherhood, as the Germans did in 1815. But not a unification, that's crazy and not necessary.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
They voted to join, but the Afars and French did electoral fraud.
That is nonsense I know the Issa very well many of them voted to stay Djibouti along with majority of Afar, many Gadabursi actually voted to join Somalia.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They voted to join, but the Afars and French did electoral fraud.

Afars, would rather be under the rule of Amxaaro than Somali. As for the French, they want a base in the Horn, to protect their interests in the Gulf.

Invader

I wouldn't allow this. Imagine being in the same country as niggaz from Mogadiscio. No thanks!
Let that multicultural and multi-ethnical country (Djibouti) alone. But we must trade and have good relations with each other as our enemies are all around us. Ethiopians, Eritreans, Yemenis, Kenyans want a little piece of Somalia and Djibouti.

I want a confederation of the two countries as a Brotherhood, as the Germans did in 1815. But not a unification, that's crazy and not necessary.
The Afars and French and Aptidon supporters saved you from the clutches of the Fa q ash who knows the Ciise might’ve been wiped out

Invader

Hmdlh them joining Somalia never happened, but probably would have become a Federal state looking at the circumstances now.
In my opinion if you want it to be fair it should be like Tanzania
Tanganyika+Zanzibar=Tanzania which is a united republic
Somaliland+Djibouti+Somalia= Unity amongst all Somalis having each other a share in the government.:2tjlv3e:

VixR

Veritas
God forbid, Djibouti is far better off separate, no question about it. SL should also have kept off, but nope instead “muh Somali unity” that backfired bigtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending