What would a blue eyes blonde hair half Somali look like?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you're gonna marry any ajnabi. Marry them for love and you better not raise your kids as self haters. At least most sons listen to their father's I notice anyway and marry back into the fold.

Marrying for blue eyes and blonde hair is self hatred and something is wrong with you.

We'll look like modern day Arabs and Turks and Coptics if we mix with cadaans for generations and they used to have brown skin like us.

We'll lose our culture and heritage. On another note we could blend in easily like the Ashkenazi Jews if we wanted to.

Hence why I think the future of citizenship will be determined by DNA testing. Imagine infiltrating many countries being a second generation mixed Somali looking Swedish asf.
:mjlol:

If you're gonna marry any ajnabi. Marry them for love and you better not raise your kids as self haters. At least most sons listen to their father's I notice anyway and marry back into the fold.

Marrying for blue eyes and blonde hair is self hatred and something is wrong with you.

We'll look like modern day Arabs and Turks and Coptics if we mix with cadaans for generations and they used to have brown skin like us.

We'll lose our culture and heritage. On another note we could blend in easily like the Ashkenazi Jews if we wanted to.

Hence why I think the future of citizenship will be determined by DNA testing. Imagine infiltrating many countries being a second generation mixed Somali looking Swedish asf.
:mjlol:
It’s not self hatred. It’s a natural part of nature, you would preferably mate with someone with desired features in order for your offspring to have a better life.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s not self hatred. It’s a natural part of nature, you would preferably mate with someone with desired features in order for your offspring to have a better life.
You sound like every self hating man.

It's okay to be attracted to other females and marry them but you take it to the next level. Wanting your descends to marry out until they become swedish looking.

You sound like every self hating man.

It's okay to be attracted to other females and marry them but you take it to the next level. Wanting your descends to marry out until they become swedish looking.
Somalia is a shithole that’s never going to be great again because of retarded qabiil fighting over petty things and a corrupt government.

Do you really think I should care about Somalia when they fucking made my parents flee to the west for safety and settlement.

Don’t act like Somalia hasn’t lost because it most certainly has. We have taken too many L to even be proud anymore. I lost hope for Somalia because there’s no coming back unless someone sane actually tries to make Somalia peaceful and prosperous again which is very unlikely because of the shaytaan politicians.

Look at what farmaajo is doing, he’s a traitor to all Somalis.

You know what, maybe I should try to fix Somalia myself but in order for me to do that I’ll have to sacrifice my own life to Somalia which hasn’t done anything good for me.

I’m finished with Somalia sxb, I have no remorse to those who have destroyed our nation.

Just know that Somali people have let us down. @Yahya

There’s no coming back for Somalis unfortunately... A lot of Somalis like me in the west have some self hate. It’s only natural. How the f*ck can you be happy about being from a nation that’s a shithole sxb. You must admit that Somalia will never be great again.

I was even bullied for being Somali, The Somalis in my school are thugs and madow wannabes, hell they didn’t even back me and they even used to tease me and shit.

Yeah I’ve had very bad experiences growing up as a Somali person who was born in the west.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Just know that Somali people have let us down. @Yahya

There’s no coming back for Somalis unfortunately... A lot of Somalis like me in the west have some self hate. It’s only natural. How the f*ck can you be happy about being from a nation that’s a shithole sxb. You must admit that Somalia will never be great again.

I was even bullied for being Somali, The Somalis in my school are thugs and madow wannabes, hell they didn’t even back me and they even used to tease me and shit.

Yeah I’ve had very bad experiences growing up as a Somali person who was born in the west.
That's sad but i will never give up hope. What diaspora are you from? which are do you live in?

Get your cousins together and jump them, no one will ever chat to you again. i feel your pain and embarrassment but not all somalis are like you. The best of ppl are the ones that rebuild quickly after defeat and humiliation> it's taken us time but inshallah we will remember this humiliation and never make the same mistakes again.

All this is happening because we have no real deen. We read the quran but we don't value each other and divide by tribes when it's haram. Just look at bani israel and what happened to them every time they abandoned the deen.

:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hoofan

Trending