What would a blue eyes blonde hair half Somali look like?

I’ve never seen one before. Well the only way that could happen is if two half Somali half white have children.

I’m just curious so don’t call me a Caucasian lover, well I am a Caucasian so I’d love myself?

What do you guys think about this?

Like this probably, the Somali in them would dissapite pretty quick, they'd have a weird Italian look
1590384233213.png

Nothing wrong with it, but you were assumed I was a negroid which I am not.
Lmao no I didn’t I knew you were Somali. Username Farax. Do you actually think you’re Caucasian? Cringe if you do. We are cushites cadaan people’s classification is choppy. And they’re still updating it lol.

Lmao no I didn’t I knew you were Somali. Username Farax. Do you actually think you’re Caucasian? Cringe if you do. We are cushites cadaan people’s classification is choppy. And they’re still updating it lol.
You are a subrace of Caucasian, cushites are part of the Caucasoid race.

You don’t have to be white you nacas, it’s just a term to class a group of people who share a similar skull shape and features.
Lmaooo tell this to white people. I’m sure they’ll agree (sarcasm). That is insulting my ancestors are Somali I want nothing to do with cadaan people. Y’all can keep them!

I’ve never seen one before. Well the only way that could happen is if two half Somali half white have children.

I’m just curious so don’t call me a Caucasian lover, well I am a Caucasian so I’d love myself?

What do you guys think about this?
My cousin's like that.

Lmaooo tell this to white people. I’m sure they’ll agree (sarcasm). That is insulting my ancestors are Somali I want nothing to do with cadaan people. Y’all can keep them!
Do you think white people would understand, they don’t even know how to spell Somali LOL.

Doesn’t matter what they think, the facts are there so your opinion does not count.

Do you think white people would understand, they don’t even know how to spell Somali LOL.

Doesn’t matter what they think, the facts are there so your opinion does not count.
Lol lol lol ok Sir. This is regression. Somali men of the past were proud of their ethnicity. I respect them not saying their Caucasian.

Lol lol lol ok Sir. This is regression. Somali men of the past were proud of their ethnicity. I respect them not saying their Caucasian.
Caucasian isn't an ethnicity. It's just a gesture-based classification into which most ethnic groups fit. It doesn't mean White at all. Go look at the definition.

Us Somalis are first Somali then cushite then caucasoid. We are a sub race of Caucasoid just like how Arabs are Semitic.

We are not part of the ‘black race’ which some dumb xalimos and African American wannabe abdis believe. That would mean we are negroid which we definitely aren’t.

Caucasian isn't an ethnicity. It's just a gesture-based classification into which most ethnic groups fit. It doesn't mean White at all. Go look at the definition.
Thanks I’ll look into it. I’m just sick of self hating people that’s all.

Us Somalis are first Somali then cushite then caucasoid. We are a sub race of Caucasoid just like how Arabs are Semitic.

We are not part of the ‘black race’ which some dumb xalimos and African American wannabe abdis believe. That would mean we are negroid which we definitely aren’t.
Yeah you’re right. I apologise when you said Caucasian that prompted to think. Ah it’s that some self hating talk.