What World Cup countries are most Somalis supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? I supported my Saudi Brothers during the group stage, I celebrated their win as if my country won. God

Pan Americanism is so 1960's, we're in 2018 woman. With that being said, I happen to support a racist who happens to have a habit of biting people.

Uruguay will knock off Penaldo and any other team that crosses their path.

Uruguay-2018 World Cup champions
Ahahhaha who tf supported saudi :chrisfreshhah: saudis didnt support saudi it was common knowledge theyd flop hard kkkkkkk.

Ahahhaha who tf supported saudi :chrisfreshhah: saudis didnt support saudi it was common knowledge theyd flop hard kkkkkkk.

Hey:ufdup:, we all know Putin rigged the 1st game of the world cup. The Saudis were playing against 12 men in that match.

:what1: huh? Somalia is never a part of the wc tho.....
No I mean if you're going to rep a country just because of preference and not actually because of the game, then rep Somalia.

Either way, it's just embarrassing seeing Somalis coon for Egypt, and not Senegal or Nigeria.

You're one of the most anti-bantus in here nayaa
:childplease:
Why would you care if somalis are repping arab countries, and not bantu?
:comeon:
Trolling aside, no i'm not. I only hate Bantus from Kenya and South Africa.
Because it's embarrassing seeing Somalis coon for Arab countries. And Senegal/Nigeria are not Bantu. Really? :comeon:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Trolling aside, no i'm not. I only hate Bantus from Kenya and South Africa.
Because it's embarrassing seeing Somalis coon for Arab countries. And Senegal/Nigeria are not Bantu..

why is it only cooning when they are repping arab countries xalimaaaa?
:krs:
Just stop xalima you just want this thread to end in a Bantu karbaash kkkkkkkkk
:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts