What will the next step be for HSM ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somaliland and Puntland are retrievable from the mess which is why I say partition it off.

Until 5 years into independence, Ceerigaabo's mayor flies to Addis Ababa because he doesn't want to be dictated to by Hargeisa and you have yet another partition until every village has a UN seat :icon lol:

Qabyaalad, Somali stupidity, and shortsightedness is never ending bro, be honest with yourself :icon lol:

Until 5 years into independence, Ceerigaabo's mayor flies to Addis Ababa because he doesn't want to be dictated to by Hargeisa and you have yet another partition until every village has a UN seat :icon lol:

Qabyaalad, Somali stupidity, and shortsightedness is never ending bro, be honest with yourself :icon lol:

Using qabil is like the final weapon when all other arguments have failed.

The country been living seperately for 30 years now and there's no way to put it back together. Best to let go of the parts that want to leave.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Using qabil is like the final weapon when all other arguments have failed.

The country been living seperately for 30 years now and there's no way to put it back together. Best to let go of the parts that want to leave.

Ironic advice considering Mr. Bihi's disastrous Goojacade adventure :icon lol:

GemState

36/21
VIP
I'm assuming his end goal is to start pumping the oil and hoe all the -lands into doing his bidding as he ushers in a thousand year Abgaal Reich :icon lol:
Somalia actually having a ton of oil would be an L I couldn't recover from. Imagine if all of this was just avoidable, and the only thing stopping us from being a Maldives was because we didn't look hard enough

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somalia actually having a ton of oil would be an L I couldn't recover from. Imagine if all of this was just avoidable, and the only thing stopping us from being a Maldives was because we didn't look hard enough

Tell me about it.

All of those oil blocks owned by Big Oil throughout Somalia couldn't have been for nothing.

My personal conspiracy theory is the West got rid of MSB (like a bunch of other African and Asian dictators immediately following the end of the cold war) because they thought his eventual successors would be more willing to play ball when the dust settled.

Unfortunately, I don't think they foresaw a brutal 3 decade+ civil war :icon lol:

Now they're doing what should've probably happened in the early 90s.

It goes a bit further than HSM.

The FGS has failed as a political project. The international community that backs it have also shown their hand that they will support a central government without checks and balances.

This is a time when everything is going to change, the old status quo cannot be returned to from here.

The masks are off and soon the gloves come off.
Brother is living in a Movie "This is a time when everything is going to change, the old status quo cannot be returned to from here." KULAHA brother pls.

U have no evidence for ur claims at all. Puntland is doing their yearly shananigans, SL did actaully something more extraordinary this year but it got dealt with. War against AS is dragging but the only reason why we think that, is because the FGS put up impossible goals for themselfs.

Other than that Somalia looks kinda decent. It could use more investments in infrastructure and less corruption but other than that we going step by step and imo the new constitution is a big step forward.

And before u come at me I don´t mind the balakanization of Somalia, every shitty qaabil can get their state, i rather have one developed and peacuful city than 637,657 sq km of pure shitholeness. What I do mind tho is when other shithole people pretend to be better than other shithole people.

This is our country. Every time we try something, we feel disappointed. :(
Friday Running GIF by GIPHY News

GemState

36/21
VIP
Tell me about it.

All of those oil blocks owned by Big Oil throughout Somalia couldn't have been for nothing.

My personal conspiracy theory is the West got rid of MSB (like a bunch of other African and Asian dictators immediately following the end of the cold war) because they thought his eventual successors would be more willing to play ball when the dust settled.

Unfortunately, I don't think they foresaw a brutal 3 decade+ civil war :icon lol:

The icing on the cake would be if Ethiopia just falls apart anyway, Somalia then discovering oil just as oil starts to get phased out. Really encapsulates just how the last 120 years have been a waste in the Horn of Africa.

The UAE model is going according to plan for them, and he’s a UAE mole. My thoughts are he’s trying his best to free galmudug, so when somalia does Balkanize due to his actions, he’ll at least have that place to run back to.

He could sign something with turkey to get rid of foreign interference in Somalia, but at the end of the day he’s a puppet that doesn’t have Somali interest at heart, so why would he.
Lol he ditched them, the uae is all on somaliland, puntland and eithiopia

Tell me about it.

They don’t know Somalis, they would rather fight than not have their own guy in the kursi

The icing on the cake would be if Ethiopia just falls apart anyway, Somalia then discovering oil just as oil starts to get phased out. Really encapsulates just how the last 120 years have been a waste in the Horn of Africa.
Oil will never be phased out, might be a rare commodity when everyone else runs out

Trending

Latest posts