What will the next step be for HSM ?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Brave of you to assume he has a end game. I think he was attempting to build a legacy. You know "first president to beat AS" or "first president to reform the constitution" but now the AS war is dragging and he might be forced to backtrack on the constitution if he does a referendum.

It goes a bit further than HSM.

The FGS has failed as a political project. The international community that backs it have also shown their hand that they will support a central government without checks and balances.

This is a time when everything is going to change, the old status quo cannot be returned to from here.

The masks are off and soon the gloves come off.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm assuming his end goal is to start pumping the oil and hoe all the -lands into doing his bidding as he ushers in a thousand year Abgaal Reich :icon lol:

The UAE model is going according to plan for them, and he’s a UAE mole. My thoughts are he’s trying his best to free galmudug, so when somalia does Balkanize due to his actions, he’ll at least have that place to run back to.

He could sign something with turkey to get rid of foreign interference in Somalia, but at the end of the day he’s a puppet that doesn’t have Somali interest at heart, so why would he.

The UAE model is going according to plan for them, and he’s a UAE mole. My thoughts are he’s trying his best to free galmudug, so when somalia does Balkanize due to his actions, he’ll at least have that place to run back to.

He could sign something with turkey to get rid of foreign interference in Somalia, but at the end of the day he’s a puppet that doesn’t have Somali interest at heart, so why would he.
What is the UAE model?

How did this guy win and become our leader?
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If he pulls that off he deserves to rule Somalia.

More likely FGS collapse and a free for all.

While I'm sure you would enjoy that, it's unfortunately very plausible :icon lol:

Somalis are a truly hopeless people, and yes, that includes your imaginary country too :icon lol:

What is the UAE model?
Destroy all our social institutions and keep us in a constant state of strife with each other so that we don’t challenge their ports in revenue, at the same time stripping us of our resources with little gain for Somalia.

Puntland has a different relationship with UAE, although the same goes for them, if PL was ever on its way to greatness, UAE would do everything in its power to prevent that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
How did this guy win and become our leader?
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny
The system continues to produce men not fit to be leaders. The people have no voice and only greedy clan leaders get to vote. Essentially Somalia is like a 17th century nation in the modern day, a straight oligarchy.

The only good things is that the constitution established 1m1v. The people need their voices.

Can he resolve the constitution crisis or will he dig in deeper?
He’ll definitely dig deeper and try to lockdown the rest of Somalia with the oil money + defence agreements with qatar and turkey. At this point he’ll be corrupt, but despite his corruption somalia will still be powerful.

so we should all wait until his term is over to properly judge him, although he’s been entirely shit so far except for a few things.

Trending