WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO UNITE ALL SOMALIS?

Somali's are fucked until I, Aarlibaax 1st of his name of House Sade sit in Villa Somalia

Until then Federaal aad sheekteene, different countries ahaada :5hcpspq:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
A Islamic Caliphate would unite all Somalis into one nation. Remember Adal Sultanate? Ajuuran Sultanate? Both were united under Islam not ethnicity.

Even in colonization some tribes allied with the enemy but the darwish reclaimed somalia
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every tribe had people working for the enemy including the tribe you named. This fabricated claim that some tribes were righteous Muslim fighters who fought against gaalo while others were gaalo lackeys is pure historical revisionism invented by the kacaan to undermine and demonize certain clans they didn't like.

Every tribe had people working for the enemy including the tribe you named. This fabricated claim that some tribes were righteous Muslim fighters who fought against gaalo while others were gaalo lackeys is pure historical revisionism invented by the kacaan to undermine and demonize certain clans they didn't like.
Yes except my clan :yacadiim:

What is your opinion on ways to govern in somalia.

What is your opinion on ways to govern in somalia.
I believe in a federal Somalia where each federal state will secure and develop their lands without any interference from xamar or being tied to it. Centralism will just not work because of qabiil and mistrust. Somalis are a tribal people so we need a system to accommodate that and federalism is the best solution.

Trending