What will it take to completely defeat alshabab forever?

A: all Somalis should unite under one banner and declare jihad on this group and their backers..

B: any shabab member, sympathizer or supporters caught should be executed by public hanging..

C: ban Wahhabism in Somalia and anything near or associated with this extreme sect should give eternal jail time.

amboli

DIR POWER
Outside of the few major cities, there's no presence of the Somalia govt at all. All those fake MPs in parliament never leave Mogadishu and go to the areas they represent.

Until the government pushes out al shabab from their strongholds and take control of the territory the status quo will continue.

I'm gonna get qashin for this but Somalia needs to break up into smaller countries. Somaliland get their independence, Puntland,etc. With the land size, those smaller countries are still huge. Most Somalis it seems don't like one another. But I'm sure they'll love each other from a distance. Look at Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman, UAE. All the same people but there all independent.
There might be more cooperation, trading,etc.

World

VIP
I'm gonna get qashin for this but Somalia needs to break up into smaller countries. Somaliland get their independence, Puntland,etc. With the land size, those smaller countries are still huge. Most Somalis it seems don't like one another. But I'm sure they'll love each other from a distance. Look at Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman, UAE. All the same people but there all independent.
There might be more cooperation, trading,etc.
They would all be failed states if it weren’t for their natural resources

World

VIP
I get that. But I think they would be poor countries, not failed. And the good thing is, there is abundant resources in all of Somalia, so no one would be losing if they break up.
Yemen is an example of a country in the Arabian peninsula without natural resources, and it’s a failed state.

In Saudi Arabia they literally pay the entire royal family consisting of hundreds of individuals so that they don’t revolt or try take the throne.

There are no resources in Somalia, literally one of the poorest countries in the world without any water or agricultural land. What on earth does puntland, somaliland, galmudug have? Parts of southern somalia is fertile but it’s nothing compared to any African country.

Yemen is an example of a country in the Arabian peninsula without natural resources, and it’s a failed state.

In Saudi Arabia they literally pay the entire royal family consisting of hundreds of individuals so that they don’t revolt or try take the throne.

There are no resources in Somalia, literally one of the poorest countries in the world without any water or agricultural land. What on earth does puntland, somaliland, galmudug have? Parts of southern somalia is fertile but it’s nothing compared to any African country.
"Somalia has untapped reserves of numerous natural resources, including uranium, iron ore, tin, gypsum, bauxite, copper, salt and natural gas. Due to its proximity to the oil-rich Gulf Arab states such as Saudi Arabia and Yemen, the nation is also believed to contain substantial unexploited reserves of oil."
Straight from Wikipedia. There's enough there. And besides Somalia population is not that big, so it can go around easier. And as for Saudi Arabia, its still a much better country then Somalia, there citizens can at least travel anywhere. Majority of the hijackers in 9/11 were saudi citizens and they still come to America anytime they want. That's clout. Somalia who did no terror attacks on America, are banned from coming. And if there was a family that could control Somalis, I would support that. Yemen for all its bullshit is going through now, don't fight over tribal nonsense.
I think its time Somalia broke up to be honest.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
"Somalia has untapped reserves of numerous natural resources, including uranium, iron ore, tin, gypsum, bauxite, copper, salt and natural gas. Due to its proximity to the oil-rich Gulf Arab states such as Saudi Arabia and Yemen, the nation is also believed to contain substantial unexploited reserves of oil."
Straight from Wikipedia. There's enough there. And besides Somalia population is not that big, so it can go around easier. And as for Saudi Arabia, its still a much better country then Somalia, there citizens can at least travel anywhere. Majority of the hijackers in 9/11 were saudi citizens and they still come to America anytime they want. That's clout. Somalia who did no terror attacks on America, are banned from coming. And if there was a family that could control Somalis, I would support that. Yemen for all its bullshit is going through now, don't fight over tribal nonsense.
I think its time Somalia broke up to be honest.
If Somalia broke up, Al-shabab will easily win because it will takes over Jubaland and governs it, none of the other can help them because they will be violating their sovereignty. The radical ideas will start to spread north, and some politicians will start to embrace just so they can get a seat and money. Konfor Galbeed will fall under them and so on slowly. Other States will either watch as al-shabab consumes their neighbors or invade them. Either way Somalia will slowly be taken over by Al- shabab through political reforms or we will at with each other to stop it. We should all stand up for each and not be divided, if you let your neighbor fall when your time comes you too will follow.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I think the solution make life hell for them as they make it for our people. If someone is found guilty of being a member of AS or helping them, the court should make torture legal not just to hand over other, but also as a form of punishment. They shouldn’t be thrown in prison to live in peace there or given a death sentence, but simply sentenced to #years of torture and the rest of their lives in prison if they cooperate. Nothing should be done to their families, just torture them

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The only way to defeat them is to offer the youth a different option, none of these old calool waayne odayaal who are funding them have the guts to blow themselves up, give the youth jobs. Show them life can be good, educate them. Taking our youth back from these Assholes is the only way to defeat them

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We need to convince our people just as eating pork is haraam so is killing someone or taking a life for any reason. Also, maybe say to them, if u kill someone for any reasons, your prayers wont be accepted. I will never forget seeing that video footage of al shabaab in nairobi malls, after killing people, he put his gun down, and start praying salat. I mean, seriously, that kinda showed me how deeply in denial al shabaab is. maybe they are high. oh say no to drugs too

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oil money will fix this, put all these clan elders on the government payroll and Shabaab will lose influence.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Do what Syria and Russia have done to ISIS. 24/7 nonstop airstrikes in all territories they control and they will be gone after a year.

Trending

Latest posts