What will arabs do when oil runs out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the longest i've wondered why everyone said this to insult arrogant arabs but only in the past 3 years did i realise that most arab countries managed their oil profits in a poor manner. Not only have they had more than 30 yrs to build an economy like Norway did when they cleverly invested their oil profits to diversify their economy, but it seems that even now they still lack the mental capacity to swiftly move over from their dependence on oil to a more sustainable fuel and energy source.

Are Arabs really that stupid? what will happen to them when their oil profits stop rolling in?

They keep saying “oil is gonna run out”

They’ve been saying this shit since the 1970’s yet we somehow have more proven oil reserves today than we did back then.

Don’t see it happening in my lifetime

They’ve been saying this shit since the 1970’s yet we somehow have more proven oil reserves today than we did back then.

Then why are french cunts trying to get rid of my beloved petrol cars? first they said oil is non renewable and now it's climate change.

:birdman:

For the longest i've wondered why everyone said this to insult arrogant arabs but only in the past 3 years did i realise that most arab countries managed their oil profits in a poor manner. Not only have they had more than 30 yrs to build an economy like Norway did when they cleverly invested their oil profits to diversify their economy, but it seems that even now they still lack the mental capacity to swiftly move over from their dependence on oil to a more sustainable fuel and energy source.

Are Arabs really that stupid? what will happen to them when their oil profits stop rolling in?
Recently i have been seeing universites being built in the middle east. Trade schools. I feel like they are slowly moving away from oil dependency .

Then why are french cunts trying to get rid of my beloved petrol cars? first they said oil is non renewable and now it's climate change.

:birdman:

Blame it on do-gooder Leftists trying to play the role of hero by screwing with the economy.

Trudeau is trying to do the same thing here in Canada by killing off the Alberta oil industry. It’s downright insane and totally politically motivated

World

VIP

We? Are you an Arab? What Arab country are you from?

We? Are you an Arab? What Arab country are you from?

When I say “we”....I meant the entire world as a whole.

The United States has more oil now than it did in 1990, yet these goofs want to keep claiming that we’re “running out of oil”.

These are the same Malthusian goofs who also previously claimed in the 1970’s that we are running out of water and food. It’s always the same propaganda with these folks

When I say “we”....I meant the entire world as a whole.

The United States has more oil now than it did in 1990, yet these goofs want to keep claiming that we’re “running out of oil”.

These are the same Malthusian goofs who also previously claimed in the 1970’s that we are running out of water and food. It’s always the same propaganda with these folks

the oil will eventually stop, its not renewable. we only have a certain amount of it.

Like we'd give them anything. Let them fend for themselves! islamic brotherhood ain't stopped them from bombing yemen or leaving us to starve when we fed them.
The Abiids in charge don't think like you walaal. The Arabs will still have enough to bribe them for cheap livestock. Nationalism is dead in Somalia, but we're not even nationalist towards our own gobols.

The Middle East is going to learn how to diversify their economy, whether it's going to be the easy way through gradual innovation or the hard way through an abrupt loss of their main export (oil). Oil is definitely a finite resource, but it's going to take at least several lifetimes for us to truly start seeing the loss of the world's most important commodity and then we're all, not just the Arabs, going to be truly screwed.

Kratos

Sonder

It's because the improvements in technology have led to the discovery of new oil deposits, more efficient processing methods and the ability to extract oil from previously out of reach locations. We will still run out of oil though, just later than the earlier predictions.

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Once a sandni993r always a sandni993r lizard eating phaggots:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts