What were your first mobile phones?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
No cap, my first phone was a Nokia 3310. Switched out the grey default cover to a bright blue bought from the market for €5

Sony Ericsson Walkman phone, don't know if it was this exact one but looked similar

a1.jpg

I did have some other phones before it, like Nokia and Motorola maybe but I don't remember them well.

First "decent" phones were LG Cookie (pretty bad looking back at it), HTC HD2 and Blackberry Curve

lg-cookie-white.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.png

I've had Samsung Galaxy phones since then.

Apollo

VIP
Lool.. I got mine very young while I was in primary school.

About smartphones, they were slow as f*ck from 2008-2014. Then around the middle of the 10s decade they became fast and highly usable.

Lately there hasn't been much improvement since. In fact, they arguably became worse because so many smartphones today are phablets (too huge) because the engineers couldn't figure out a way to make lasting batteries in small size. It think humanity is slowly becoming dumber and dumber.

About smartphones, they were slow as f*ck from 2008-2014. Then around the middle of the 10s decade they became fast and highly usable.

Lately there hasn't been much improvement since. In fact, they arguably became worse because so many smartphones today are phablets (too huge) because the engineers couldn't figure out a way to make big batteries in small size. It think humanity is slowly becoming dumber and dumber.
Explains why zoomers are generally slower and awkward :mjlol:

I think the decline happened with the boomer generation, each subsequent generation is -5 IQ dumber. :lolbron::trumpsmirk:

Man on the moon in 1969.

Today still no human has visited mars. :mjlol:
Today we have tiktok and twerk contests on IG that's a sign of a super advanced society right :ftw9nwa:

reer

VIP

Lately there hasn't been much improvement since. In fact, they arguably became worse because so many smartphones today are phablets (too huge) because the engineers couldn't figure out a way to make big batteries in small size. It think humanity is slowly becoming dumber and dumber.
smartphones nowadays are huge i remember when galaxy s2 was seen as large
this thread is making me feel old who remembers flip phones