What were you doing on September 11, 2001 ?

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Every man worth his salt lived through that historic moment and remembers what he was doing that day.

It has forged us and sharpened our view of the world.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Dont think half of sspoters are even born 2001

and those who were alive during 2001 best believe they were mooryan soldiers fighting for their dusty tuulo

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in elementary school. The principal comes into the class and whispers in my teacher's ear. Our teacher then tells us to go home. It was around 10 am I think. We were in the middle of watching a Robin Williams movie. I think it was Jumanji. I think they only told us to go home because they wanted to go home themselves. There was no reason for us to be sent home. It happened in another country. I didn't complain. I had a fun day playing Super Smash Bros and Golden Eye on my 64.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in elementary school. The principal comes into the class and whispers in my teacher's ear. Our teacher then tells us to go home. It was around 10 am I think. We were in the middle of watching a Robin Williams movie. I think it was Jumanji. I think they only told us to go home because they wanted to go home themselves. There was no reason for us to be sent home. It happened in another country. I didn't complain. I had a fun day playing Super Smash Bros and Golden Eye on my 64.
Did they uh...call you in for questions?

madonna laughing GIF

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Was in grade 2 walking home from school in Toronto when I heard the news

CP24 was on and it was huge

Amber

A blessed human
Every man worth his salt lived through that historic moment and remembers what he was doing that day.

It has forged us and sharpened our view of the world.
most likely asleep in a crib or spewing incomprehensible words (6 months)

Trending

Latest posts