What we will not accept if 1m1v happens in JL.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Under no circumstance whatsoever will non Jubbalanders allowed to be participating in this election, importing refugees from NFD to swing the vote in your favour will not be tolerated, JL elections will be held within JL and with native clans only, for so long Ogaden have held onto the notion they are the majority in JL but when faced with 1m1v they start ranting about how illegals from NFD will swing the vote in their favor.

First of,

We must have a voter's card system issued to only those who can prove residency within JL, they must show they are owners of their home and have lives there for sometime preferably from birth or at least a decade.

2. Borders will close before and during election days local or regional or national, tight security from both sides mustn't allow illegals to partake in the election.

3. When we whoop Ogaden ass in this election don't cry about "We wUz the majority and shieet" I can't wait to see the silence from your accounts when the majority in Jl is really shown aka Beesha Marexaan.
:pachah1: :ohdamn: :rejoice:

Dude you are already shitting your pants before elections have been announced.Get ready for Doorasho, You will soon be exposed as a Langaab

You will lose your Xaaran VP position after this

:pachah1:

2764309C-C531-416E-95C8-0415D42A3EF5.jpeg
77EDA738-1E2F-4FD9-888A-0FACB60F4BED.jpeg

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Dude you are already shitting your pants before elections have been announced.Get ready for Doorasho, You will soon be exposed as a Langaab

You will lose your Xaaran VP position after this

:pachah1:

View attachment 276245View attachment 276246
Under no circumstance whatsoever will non Jubbalanders allowed to be participating in this election, importing refugees from NFD to swing the vote in your favour will not be tolerated, JL elections will be held within JL and with native clans only, for so long Ogaden have held onto the notion they are the majority in JL but when faced with 1m1v they start ranting about how illegals from NFD will swing the vote in their favor.

First of,

We must have a voter's card system issued to only those who can prove residency within JL, they must show they are owners of their home and have lives there for sometime preferably from birth or at least a decade.

2. Borders will close before and during election days local or regional or national, tight security from both sides mustn't allow illegals to partake in the election.

3. When we whoop Ogaden ass in this election don't cry about "We wUz the majority and shieet" I can't wait to see the silence from your accounts when the majority in Jl is really shown aka Beesha Marexaan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Daarod died a long time ago, Ilmo Abdirahmaan went their separate ways along time ago. We are all independent and it's been centuries since Daarod fought united anywhere.
Walhy you are sheegado fake Daarood waa wax lagu faano you stupid kid

First of,

No elections are taking place in Jubaland

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP

First of,

Kkkk only asal jlers I agree. That means no Reer Dalal from cabuudwaaq for example or non OG jlers etc. Do you agree?

Somali Saayid

VIP
Kkkk only asal jlers I agree. That means no Reer Dalal from cabuudwaaq for example or non OG jlers etc. Do you agree?

I do, why would Reer Dalal vote in Jl when nothing that happens there affects them directly and at all. Same for OG in Garrisa and Nairobi. If there was an Ogaden canidate today in PL would you allow thousands of Ogadens to drive into Pl, vote for the guy and then leave by next morning? Hell no, whoever thinks that an election like that is 'fair' is out of their mind.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
I do, why would Reer Dalal vote in Jl when nothing that happens there affects them directly and at all. Same for OG in Garrisa and Nairobi. If there was an Ogaden canidate today in PL would you allow thousands of Ogadens to drive into Pl, vote for the guy and then leave by next morning? Hell no, whoever thinks that an election like that is 'fair' is out of their mind.
That settles it then. I don't want to see @TekNiKo talk about JL affairs marka. Ileen waa from Galnus

Somali Saayid

VIP
Mashallah, I have Reer Siyad Hussein nephews and nieces. My 3rd favourite MX clan after my mother's sub and wagardhac.

Lakin sxb, you yourself are Galnusian

:what1:
There are RSH in Lower and Middle Jubba as well as Gedo. In fact my awoowe's grave is in BeledHawo and we inherited one of his houses there. I lay my claim to Gedo and JL through him. I am from both.

Last edited:

Trending