What we can learn from Puntlands war with Al Shabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I'd like to congratulate Puntland for defeating these terrorist who attacked them.

There are few lessons to be learned here:

-You don't need foreign forces to defeat these people.

-This would encourage people who live in other regions that they too can stand up to them and kick them out.

-Al Shabab are bullies and intimidate local population to work with them or else. When they captured Garacad, they called local people and told them no harm would come to them if they co-operate with them.

-Sure, they might kill innocent people at the beginning, but if u stand up to them and show them u are willing to fight them to the end, they would go somewhere else.

Those i think are lessons to be learned from this. If someone else has more to add, please do so.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
-alshabab needs to come more prepared next time using ak against tikniko is asking for disaster:ehh:
my advice to them is start using other terrorist tactics of road explosives and buy a lot rpg the more rpg the higher success rate:fredo:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I think the biggest lesson is that Al Shabaab can not survive without local support.

Bandit, chill out with the terrorist shit nigga. The Feds aren't known for their sense of humor.

Duchess, i agree with you. Locals need to stand up to these fuckers and tell 'em to scramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending