What was your parents reaction to dating for the first time?

I remember when I was 16 telling my mum I’m going on a date I need some money, she asked if she was Muslim obviously I complied.

She was Jewish :siilaanyosmile:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Never told them about anything , no point they will find out once we are married. Anything before that point is dumb it's not like I need their permission to date someone.

Never told them about anything , no point they will find out once we are married. Anything before that point is dumb it's not like I need their permission to date someone.

fair enough, everyone’s different my mum was cool with it so I didn’t feel the need to hide stuff from her.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
fair enough, everyone’s different my mum was cool with it so I didn’t feel the need to hide stuff from her.
Oh no I'm not hiding it from them I could tell them it's just meaningless to me cause I know they will investigate them like they are FBI. I'm saving my partner from this LOL nothing will come out of it but it's annoying to deal with

Never told them.

But ive noticed my mom specifically asks if im going out to eat with the boys. She words it in a way to gauge whether im going on a date or not.

Never told them.

But ive noticed my mom specifically asks if im going out to eat with the boys. She words it in a way to gauge whether im going on a date or not.

Yeah what’s weird was my mum didn’t care if I went on dates but was always weary with who I considered friends.

If I utter a guys name at home or even say I have a guy friend, my mum will interrogate me and question my virginity. Maybe some slaps and whips included.
Same for my brothers if they are suspected.

Trending