What was your luckiest ever moment?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There’s something so disagreeable about you lol. Even if this nick is real, which I highly doubt, you’re definitely not a genuine personality.

Your “goodness/sweetness” is like something sugary that went bad. I think it’s so obvious, but apparently only some of us can see through it.
Nothing sweet about a faraax pretending to be a “ajnabi” female and bashing Somali women. Kkkkkkkk

But thank you for noticing it.

I’m actually embarrassed for you. Beating your chest like a gorilla. You don’t even belong in this conversation. Go play in a busy high way abaayo

You emotional . Don’t ever get too comfortable to @ me without being addressed. You cross dressing nacaas.

Weren’t you claiming hawiye just a week ago. Nacala kugu yaal naga fuuq. Sanjikaga waase!

Loooooool dhiig kar. Why you cussing and throwing curses around like you are a witch? Shaydaanka iska naar. You are getting more emotional by each post. Bad look for a mod imo

VixR

Veritas
Nothing sweet about a faraax pretending to be a “ajnabi” female and bashing Somali women. Kkkkkkkk

But thank you for noticing it.
I don’t think you’re innocent, Reiko, you insulted its husband lol.

But you’re not nauseating, sis. This thing is.

Whatever this thing is, it’s not real. It’s so obvious something’s wrong with it, and it’s not genuine.

Gibiin-Udug

Loooooool dhiig kar. Why you cussing and throwing curses around like you are a witch? Shaydaanka iska naar. You are getting more emotional by each post. Bad look for a mod imo
You’re taking this internet stuff way too seriously. I bet you peed in your pants when you saw mods quoting you. Mod this and mod that. Get some fresh air.

Gibiin-Udug

But you’re not nauseating, sis.

Whatever this thing is, it’s not real. It’s so obvious something’s wrong with it and it’s not genuine.
Loooooooooooool

Damn vixr, I’m not the one on trial here!

Come on it said it’s husband was a male nurse. I’ve never seen a straight male nurse. I was just surprised that’s all.

There’s something so disagreeable about you lol. Even if this nick is real, which I highly doubt, you’re definitely not a genuine personality.

Your “goodness/sweetness” is like something sugary that went bad. I think it’s so obvious, but apparently only some of us can see through it.
lmao

But you’re not nauseating, sis. This thing is.

Whatever this thing is, it’s not real. It’s so obvious something’s wrong with it, and it’s not genuine.
lmao "its". lool :lolbron:

VixR

Veritas
Loooooooooooool

Damn vixr, I’m not the one on trial here!

Come on it said it’s husband was a male nurse. I’ve never seen a straight male nurse. I was just surprised that’s all.
It baited you, put its husband on the spot, and played a victim, all to put itself on a moral highground.

I just about barfed from nausea reading its posts.

Gibiin-Udug

It baited you, put its husband on the spot, and played a victim, all to put itself on a moral highground.

It’s always playing the victim while calling everyone names, throwing stones and then hides behind a neck bearded lizard, incel who’s ready to go to war. Lmfao

I now understand why that transgender cussed you and I think she was in the right lool

You’re taking this internet stuff way too seriously. I bet you peed in your pants when you saw mods quoting you. Mod this and mod that. Get some fresh air.

A mod is supposed to lead by example. Be a role model. You make other mods lool bad. I cant wait to become a mod. My first action will be throw you out of the mod circle. You have now corrupted innocent @Knowles and @VixR aka somali ashley

Gibiin-Udug

I now understand why that transgender cussed you and I think she was in the right lool

A mod is supposed to lead by example. Be a role model. You make other mods lool bad. I cant wait to become a mod. My first action will be throw you out of the mod circle. You have now corrupted innocent @Knowles and @VixR aka somali ashley
Your sole purpose in life is to become a mod in an anonymous Somali forum? Maskeen!!

I think the first mistake I’ve done was to reply to you.

I actually feel bad for you.

VixR

Veritas

You’re too thick to see it, supposedly.
It’s always playing the victim while calling everyone names, throwing stones and then hides behind a neck bearded lizard, incel who’s ready to go to war. Lmfao
That’s exactly their MO lol.

@Jaydaan

Doqon. Move on waryaa, these ladies are smarter than you. Anyone with a drop of intelligence can read your intentions.
These girls.....and I say girls because a real lady wouldnt say half the nonsense that they vomit , they are just beyond rude and immature. Yet you've made one a moderator.

I am real, more than half of these birds you team up with to " bash" me. What do you want my pics, my what's app, then what you'll say I am using someones pics, your ridiculous. I'm real, so you feel threatened.

Gibiin-Udug

These girls.....and I say girls because a real lady wouldnt say half the nonsense that they vomit , they are just beyond rude and immature. Yet you've made one a moderator.
What do you know about how a real woman should act? You’re not a woman to begin with. The charade is over. Give it a rest.

What do you know about how a real woman should act? You’re not a woman to begin with. The charade is over. Give it a rest.

I know by experience. I'm 30 yrs old, I've been there, done that, and can school you on a lot.

VixR

Veritas
Say no to bullying. Says no to jealousy. Say no to hate
I’ve never seen you display a sense of morality on here. Your track record is bizarre racial morality claims and backing this person who’s doing a bad job playing at it lol.

Gibiin-Udug

I’ve never seen you display a sense of morality on here. Your track record is bizarre racial morality claims and backing this person who’s doing a bad job playing at it lol.

Poor thing wants to be a mod now so he can show us how to lead by example and he will start by eliminating the mod “pact”.

I’m sorry but I’m still laughing about his stupidity.

Im more consistent than you who pretend to be all moral and nice. Then came in here and sided with the bully. Its amazing how similar you and @AussieHustler are. Both pretend to be mature and decent. But both of you failed in this thread siding with the bully @Reiko who is a bad bad person. She is so bad you wont believe it. Unbelievable

Trending