What was your(first) experience with puntites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunkz

Fake chunks
I remember mine clear as day. Went to a Somali restaurant. All seemed good and normal, until this one guy with yellow teeth was talking to me in what sounded like an extinct language.

After I refused to hand him my food, he began to sniff glue menacingly. I then looked around, seeing yellow teeth everywhere: I was in pirate territory. After I threatened to call immigration, they ran off to hijack a coastguard ship. That situation shaped many of the views I hold today.

I remember mine clear as day. Went to a Somali restaurant. All seemed good and normal, until this one guy with yellow teeth was talking to me in what sounded like an extinct language.

After I refused to hand him my food, he began to sniff glue menacingly. I then looked around, seeing yellow teeth everywhere: I was in pirate territory. After I threatened to call immigration, they ran off to hijack a coastguard ship. That situation shaped many of the views I hold today.

:dead1:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I have to say I am not surprised or shocked by this post, it was make by a guy who calls himself Duduble, that's a food wrap sxbyaal I can't take that serious. That's a person that has been severely affected by Puntites that it is affecting his state of mind, what prompted him to make this false story? that was the Puntites who had never met had a huge impact on this little bandit's life.

Oh Allah save us from the curse of these xoolo, may our prayers be accepted even if they are cursed and may their takfir and evil eye not hit me or my kin. Ya Allah, the hatred is so strong I stopped this post to pray labo rakat which inshallah will be accepted despite ridicule.

I have to say I am not surprised or shocked by this post, it was make by a guy who calls himself Duduble, that's a food wrap sxbyaal I can't take that serious. That's a person that has been severely affected by Puntites that it is affecting his state of mind, what prompted him to make this false story? that was the Puntites who had never met had a huge impact on this little bandit's life.

Oh Allah save us from the curse of these xoolo, may our prayers be accepted even if they are cursed and may their takfir and evil eye not hit me or my kin. Ya Allah, the hatred is so strong I stopped this post to pray labo rakat which inshallah will be accepted despite ridicule.
Amin brother

God bless the ethnic puntites and may we continue to inflict upon them cuqdaad iyo ciil for many generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts