what was your favorite childhood movie growing up?

Holy shit me too. Watched it in Rainbow cinema in woodbine in Toronto.

I wont say favorite but it's one of the first movies I've seen
yh first film i ever watched at the cinema film made me cry for the first time for a movie pokemon in general made my childhood with watching the tv series to playing with the pokemon cards

I used to watch saladin in Arabic a lot

1660298471664.png

The ice age movies where cool

1660299380840.png

And I liked atlantis

1660298590581.png

Dumbo was alright

1660298768663.png

I watched a lot of anime dubbed in Arabic without knowing they where anime like

من اجل البقاء
Uninhabited Planet Survive!
(The Arabic title sounds better) and if you haven't watched it I would recommend the only issue I guess is that I found the female lead annoying back then so I don't know how she will come across to you guys since I haven't revisited it since watching it as a child.
1660299002264.png

Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!!
I had no idea what this was called but it was dope to watch back when I was a kid.
1660299260584.png

There are more but I can't seem to recall them I'll just post more when it comes to mind I guess.

Damn my condolences brother 🙏

So which barbie movie was your favourite? 🤔
View attachment 233670
Barbie spy squad was my favorite Barbie movie. I’m ashamed that I even remember the name of the movie. I used to also watch “totally spies”a lot as well. I used to watch captain maajid it has another name”captain tusbasa

Attachments

• 55AED7A7-3914-4050-A1F1-7D6E97DF8518.jpeg
    55AED7A7-3914-4050-A1F1-7D6E97DF8518.jpeg
    67.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 555CD947-9B5D-428C-9701-6C1016992691.jpeg
    555CD947-9B5D-428C-9701-6C1016992691.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 21
Barbie spy squad was my favorite Barbie movie. I’m ashamed that I even remember the name of the movie. I used to also watch “totally spies”a lot as well. I used to watch captain maajid it has another name”captain tusbasa
Captain tusbasa forgot about that used to watched it and pretend I was him

Nothing will beat the first film of Pokeomin watched it at the cinema when it was first released and bought the vcr 20 plus years ago and never gets old.

View attachment 233491
Oh my goodness. I forgot all about this !!!
You unlocked something I haven’t thought about in at least 15 or plus years.

I remember when me and my siblings went to watch it in theatres ! It was such a big deal back in the day ! Us early 2000s kids had it so good.

I even remember the toys from various fast food places they included in the food.

I’m 28 now and I’m ashamed to say I didn’t stop watching Pokémon until I was 15 😭😭😭. I still have all the old game boy games. I wonder if they worth anything.

Jurassic Park then LOTR return of the king
I remember watching the second and third Lord of the Rings in theatre when I was 9 turning 10.

I still don’t recall a trilogy film that epic, other than the recent planet of the apes trilogy with Ceaser.

Last edited:
I used to watch saladin in Arabic a lot

View attachment 233664

The ice age movies where cool

View attachment 233669

And I liked atlantis

View attachment 233665

Dumbo was alright

View attachment 233666

I watched a lot of anime dubbed in Arabic without knowing they where anime like

من اجل البقاء
Uninhabited Planet Survive!
(The Arabic title sounds better) and if you haven't watched it I would recommend the only issue I guess is that I found the female lead annoying back then so I don't know how she will come across to you guys since I haven't revisited it since watching it as a child.
View attachment 233667

Bakusō Kyōdai Let's & Go!!
I had no idea what this was called but it was dope to watch back when I was a kid.
View attachment 233668

There are more but I can't seem to recall them I'll just post more when it comes to mind I guess.
Atlantis was top tier. Even as a girl I didn’t really like the princess Disney compared to the less known ones. I guess I didn’t always like the whole lovey dovey aspect of Disney.
Don’t get me wrong they’re good but I preferred ones like treasure planet and Atlantis.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I remember watching the second and third Lord of the Rings in theatre when I was 9 turning 10.

I still don’t recall a trilogy film that epic, other than the recent planet of the apes trifold with Ceaser.
you have amazing taste, queen 👑!

Trending