What was your expectation of this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up here to learn more about my culture and to approve my somali language

Neither of it happened :mjlol:

What about you?

Benjamin

någon :)
I joined for entertainment & to learn more about our culture. I'm not disappointed.
My expectations are still high for this site.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I came here to have fun, i am surrounded by white people its good to chill with somalis but bc i cant do it irl im using sspot and GOD OH GOD is this fun:hemad:

Thank you all:ohhhdamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Oh yh, believe it or not, i found out about this place through sheeko sheeko,so abdijew i reckon you should give them their cut for promoting the site.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
i am surrounded by white people its good to chill with somalis but bc i cant do it irl im using sspot
plot twist you're surrounded by white people irl and surrounded by white people disguised as somalis on this forum :browtf: and kaleel is actually sam of somalia

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
plot twist you're surrounded by white people irl and surrounded by white people disguised as somalis on this forum :browtf:
well,if you look at it we wuz caucazoid

BCRrPA_CIAEEn_N.jpg

I came here to check if Canadian Somalis were killers and kill one another, American Somalis were obese and British Somalis smell like Pakistani curry. But I found it wasn't true. Why are Dutch Somalis called euro-trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.